• Time
  • Show
Clear All

up to Strathyre,,, scotland

Comment

lol you will need it then........
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Have you tried those compacted fire logs, they are made from waste wood compacted together they burn with a really intense heat and don't spit at you! The other thing we have tried is making paper bricks, you can buy the press from B and Q, you will need to make some in the summer really though for the winter so they can dry out to burn, they burn for a long time too.
        We also have used broken pallette wood in ours, but as you say it does tend to burn quickly outside, but wood does smell lovely and the cracking and popping is very relaxing and warming, thats the wood i may add not sounds emanating from people sitting around it!!
        When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

every copy of windows vista in existence, burn them for me
          Vive Le Revolution!!!
          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
            bit like my chimnea!

They do tablets for that now. I have had it and it itches like mad.
            My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Vista....thats old try Windows 7 its.................great.
              My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Picked it up this afternoon, also got some Cracklelogs from tesco, just been sitting outside in the snow to see how good it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is brilliant, 6" of snow all around but the heat from this is amazing,, wish I had bought one years ago instead of the silly little halogen heater we was using

Comment

That looks fab, we use our medieval fire pit in the garden made by a black smith we know, there is nothing like an outdoor fire, enjoyx
                  When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Bought mine aswell its lovely, had to on yesterday evening, well I had to try it out!!

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                      Bought mine aswell its lovely, had to on yesterday evening, well I had to try it out!!

Glad you managed to get it..

What did you burn on it ?

Comment

paper bricks, which took ages to go out........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X