No announcement yet.

Male or Female

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am male except on the 3rd Tuesday of the month when I am Veronica.
    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by tootles View Post
      Surely a female dog would be a bitch..............
      When people take puppies from us, we're always amused at the way they won't use the word 'bitch'. When I ask why they decided on a bitch pup, they look all sheepish as if I'd swore at them. Different interpretatione of the language, I suppose.
      I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

I'll be whatever you want me to be
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
          I'll be whatever you want me to be
          um..........nah.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Here are two songs about me!
            YouTube - Spencer Davis Group - I'm a Man

YouTube - Who - I'm a Boy 1967
            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
            Brian Clough

Comment

Great thread! I had several several people wrong too, so it's just as well. I can just imagine that great opening line when some of us finally meet up at Wisley - "Oh, I thought you were a bloke!" How to make friends and influence people

I'm a girlie BTW
              http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Well that's me in the pic, fairly straight forward then.
                TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

And I'm a girl.
                  Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

my real pic is in my profile - it would be impossible to keep up with my avatars as I change them to suit my mood/the month/seasonal etc.

So for Noobs - I am a girl and hubby is a boy (works quite well really) who is often referred to here as Snowdrop because of being a RAF copper - they wear white-top caps
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

I'm a mysterious riddle wrapped in an enigma, as you can see by the use of my actual picture, and actual first name.

And just to throw off the final threads of intrigue, I'm a girl.
                      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                        my real pic is in my profile - it would be impossible to keep up with my avatars as I change them to suit my mood/the month/seasonal etc.

So for Noobs - I am a girl and hubby is a boy (works quite well really) who is often referred to here as Snowdrop because of being a RAF copper - they wear white-top caps
                        Whoops I thought Snowdrop was your daughter!
                        Tammy x x x x
                        Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Woman - couldn't be anything else being so dappy (sorry other laydees who are never dappy)

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
                            I'm a mysterious riddle wrapped in an enigma, as you can see by the use of my actual picture, and actual first name.

And just to throw off the final threads of intrigue, I'm a girl.
                            Once saw someone described as a misery wrapped in an enema, can't remember where now though.
                            Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

i'm being a boy again today, far too cold for girlie clothes

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                                Female last time I looked !!! see I thought nicos, two sheds and glutton were male as well. sorrrrrrryyyyyyy
                                I might join you with some apologies...

I'm a girl as well...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X