What day is it!?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
    I thought Lynda was in Manchester???????
    *slaps PW for being cheeky* ....... anyway my nails aren't that long any more, keep breaking em building the stoopid shed

Comment

We had a brilliant Friday the 13th at school, we have had a pirate week and all the staff and children dressed up as pirates for the day and did pirate type things, my voice hurts after all my ahoying and shivering me timbers, so a very lovely Friday the 13th and i guess lucky as a result.
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

It's bad luck to have more than one Friday 13th Thread - so I've merged them.

Still loving that pic Bob...freaks me out every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
          It's only a day for goodness sake! The calendar only has the meaning we ascribe to it. It's all arbitrary.

I can't be having with it!

(Slinks off to Grumpy Old Biddy corner for a cuppa!)
          Im with you on this one Flum, stick kettle on for me and I'll join you

Actually I went to the pub for lunch with a friend today, bad news: the gas was off so no food, good news: went to the pub over the road, sofa seats, nice barman and better food
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
            It's only a day for goodness sake! The calendar only has the meaning we ascribe to it. It's all arbitrary.

I can't be having with it!

(Slinks off to Grumpy Old Biddy corner for a cuppa!)
            *Tripping over the carpet and scalding hand on kettle*
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
              It's bad luck to have more than one Friday 13th Thread - so I've merged them.

Still loving that pic Bob...freaks me out every time.
              My fault zazen, didn't realise there was already one on the go!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Righty Ho! was lying on the floor (as you do) and got up, went out the living room and hmmmmm funny smell, (like burning plastic) then told mum! It wasn't coming from the kitchen and it wasnt from the living room but the Hall!! In our elec. cupboard. Panics! Called neighbours bro round he said the fuse was feeling hot hot hot, turn elec off and all pluggy things... then mum tries to phone elec company... Please hold the Line!! got through 2nd time and guy sais engineer will come tonight but dont know when

MAJOR PANIC cos wee manny sais if you see SMOKE get out and phone fire brigade

Wee manny comes and fixes it , 5 minute Job

grrrrrr tired out and told neighbours that it was fixed
                BUT THEN
                comes on GYO
                and iM MOM!!!!!!!! yay
                a happy ending
                Stacey x ♫

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse