No announcement yet.

Waaahhhaayyy - Massive lottery win

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so are you going to save it or go for the big pay out ?
    Stacey x ♫

Comment

So the Credit Crunch is over then
      congratulations PW - don't spend it all at once.
      There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Wow, did you get the camelot advisor helping with investment ideas? And with savers interest rates doing so well in the banks you could increase your winnings by at least a penny by 2015
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Well done PW, could always reinvest and double your money
          http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Congrats on your big win!!! No wonder I haven't seen you down the lottie lately, you probably have moved over to Jersey or Montecarlo...

Comment

if i'd used my normal numbers this week i'd have won a tenner, but i was knackered and wanted to get home, so just got a lucky dip ........ that wasn't lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by SMS6 View Post
                beat Ya! Beat Ya!! I won a tenner :-)
                oh rude words!!....i was going to say that....'cept you beat me as well, cos i only won £6 something!!!
                Finding Home

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X