No announcement yet.

Always tired

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. In my job, we normally start at 7am, but in January and February this is changed to 8am(tight b'stards won't pay the overtime.)
    I always feel more tired in these months, SAD some say.
    Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Yep a koala bear sounds just great to me.

Love the lion PW
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

CLO Users Guide

Dear Snadger,

Please hold the capsule the right way up, and for goodness sake, don't cut it in half and spread it on your toast in the morning! Also, It is supposed to be put into your mouth and swallowed? (!) Afterall, we don't want any 'accidents' now, do we!

LaineyLou, Trousers was on the Snoring Express Train, and I had to get off, or I'd definitely have slept the clock round again.

After looking after Twinkle Toes this morning, I had an appointment booked with said lovely alternative lady near Cheppie, and, because she wasn't booked after my own appointment, she volunteered to extend my hour by another half hour free of charge - wasn't that lovely of her?
        I had THE most beautiful massage, and truly learned the difference between good pain, and bad. The good pain makes you giggle and wince in the same breath (which isn't easy to do!) and I even had my ears massaged!

And I could quite easily have drifted off to sleep in her capable hands, if she hadn't of told me that "the cream fish in the tank always watches me when I'm massaging someone?".
        Exactly why it is that I'm attracting people into my life that are as mad as me right now, I know not, but it's making me incredibly happy....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X