No announcement yet.

Do I look really rich

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found when we got quotes for things in our smallish house and then moved to a bigger one the quotes went up from the same firms for the same garden jobs a lot. I think often they see a big house and add some on.

Comment

I agree Janeyo people think we're rich cause of where we live but it's far from the truth especially at present - we are borrowing to keep our business going and not earning a penny thanks to the daft eejits we have in power.

Alice what is done is done, don't fret, I know it's annoying but an experience that will make you wiser.
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

crikey thats expensive alice we only paid 35 to have it moved and 50.,00 for our new digital aerial to be installed......did they arrive in a rolls royce of white vans?
        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X