No announcement yet.

Can you help me with a dilemma?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo...a few hours on, what has been done and what remains? Bet the kittens are happy...
    Last edited by Rhona; 15-02-2009, 01:48 PM.
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Kittens were played with, some housework was done in between, more kitten playing, a tiny bit of study, more kitten stuff - now watching Rugby and cooking roastie - kittens are asleep on Snowdrop
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
        No 2 first, cause your kittens are cute. Then no 3, paid work. After that no 2 cause your kittens are cute. A little while later no 4, definitely time to study. Then no 2, you can't ignore your kittens. Afterwards no 5, too cold to be doing much in the garden. Oh, then no 2 again. Finally no 1 housework. Leave this till last cause your kittens will probably mess up your nice, neat house playing.
        I absolutely agree with this scenario....lots of kitten playing needed, cos they grow up really fast. When you are not playing with them, get a cardboard box with a ping pong ball in, it's really funny watching them.
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

they have, amongst other masses of toys - one of these, it is their favourite - at the moment!

aka
          Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Who the F is Maslow
            [pedant mode]Maslow's Hierarchy is a management theory explaining the motivation of people to work for a living. Google "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs".[/pedant mode]

But it might help!!!
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

What you need is a well paid gardening job at a college you can study at and push the kittens around in the wheelbarrow!
              The job will be THAT well paid you can pay someone else to do the housework!
              Have I missed anything.........no?..........sorted then!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I need evidence that the kittens are cute... can you post some pics???

Comment

Unfortunately Piskie has been particularly stingy in the cute kitten photo stakes, Mapcr77.

However you can find the ones that she has posted here
                  Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 15-02-2009, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                    Who the F is Maslow And he doesn't mention checking the weather forecast... Coz if it's dry today and raining tomorrow, then the gardening has to be today and the indoor stuff can be done tomorrow
                    Maslow is quoted by every single business studies lecturer EVER. Regardless of whether he is actually relevant to the topic
                    imo he probably never got his head out of his butt long enough to check the weather anyway
                    Last edited by zazen999; 15-02-2009, 04:15 PM.
                    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by mapcr77 View Post
                      I need evidence that the kittens are cute... can you post some pics???
                      She's too busy playing with them.
                      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Suzie, if I could give you advice, don't you think I'd have taken it myself first?

Bit like asking for help about compulsive seed purchasing disorder, who here could give any helpful advice about that?
                        TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Simple...play with kittens.... what? - was there something else you were supposed to do?
                          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            Unfortunately Piskie has been particularly stingy in the cute kitten photo stakes, Mapcr77.

However you can find the ones that she has posted here
                            Ok, as a punishment for not sharing cute kitten pics, then I'd say Housework is priority number 1!

Comment

You've just gotta play with the kittens, 'cos if you don't before you know it they won't be kittens anymore.

One good thing about housework is that it will wait for when you are ready to do it - after all it's not going anywhere, so leave that until last.

Final exams in June? - you've gotta pace yourself, and not peak too soon, so you can put that off until April or May. Cramming is the way to go!

If you do the paid work, you can reward yourself with a spell in the garden.

So I'd say

Kittens
                              Paid Work
                              Gardening
                              Studying
                              Housework
                              Never say never!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse