Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piccys of my new garden! Ooo the potential!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh I want Clyde, lol! Don't think the cats would approve, though.

They weren't big on gardening in your new house, eh?? That is such a nice lottie shaped plot, too.

*fights jealousy* Nnnnnngggg!!

Comment

Clyde's lovely, he could give you a hand with the digging! I was thinking the same as Nicos, you might find a load of builder's rubble under the grass so raised beds are a good idea. I'd put some trellis up along the fence as well to give some interest & peas & beans up wigwams & maybe a little arch with grapes/passionflowers/roses over.
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Been soooo busy drawing up plans - Unfortunatly my husband isn't a great gardener but loves to have a very neat and well kept lawn so some grass will have to stay....
        So we've had to compromise. Allowing me to have my kitchen garden and him to have his "Bbq entertaining area" lol!

I have been out buying some beautiful willow obilisks for my peas, beans and climbers. Got space for my green house and have started propogating lots of different things now! I move on Monday so will be offline for a couple of days untill i get my broadband put in. But I'll keep uploading photos of my progress.
        Serene she stand amid the flowers,
        And only count lifes sunny hours,
        For her dull days do not exist,
        Evermore the optimist

Comment

Ditto what everyone else says, and great potential on those fences.
          Enjoy your new house and garden Victoria.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Ok everyone - I;ll be offline for a few days now. Hopefully back on Thursday. Thanks for all the well wishes with regard to the move.

I hope my plants survive the ordeal!!
            Serene she stand amid the flowers,
            And only count lifes sunny hours,
            For her dull days do not exist,
            Evermore the optimist

Comment

Good luck hon, hope it all goes smoothly

Comment

Good Luck with the move & welcome to Ipswich!!!
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Good luck with the move, hope it all goes smoothly. Can't wait to see more pics.

I'm plannng way more pots this year and I'm going to ask my OH nicely if he'll put troughs along the strongests parts of the fence for me to put trailing plants. Garden is slabbed/gravelled as the dogs would destroy beds/grass, so pots is the only way. He is wanting to put a pergola over the pond, so I may be able to influence him on plant choice as luckily our wee yard is south facing and a sun trap.
                  Kirsty b xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X