No announcement yet.

Goodbye and best wishes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too recently got a little fed up with the vine - not any particular thread or person, just a general "atmosphere" that I seemed to be picking up on (if such a thing is possible) and I could feel myself being dragged down/into things I didn't care for. For me, the best thing to do was just have what I call a little woosah time, similar to if you're having a discussion with someone and it feels like things are getting a bit tetchy and the best thing for all is to walk away, gather your thoughts and come back in the room when the level has dropped a bit.

Take as long as you need PB, but make sure you do come back.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

how does one walk away from the Vine? As it is addictive, is there a therapist to help us?
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Maybe we could get a marriage guidance counsellor in!!!

This is my first winter on the vine,so I'm hoping it's just a bit of a case of winter blues & peeps having a bit too much time on their hands.
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I felt a bit like HW two or three weeks ago, but instead of leaving the vine, I started just looking at and posting on the veg/growing threads instead of whiling my time away in the chat bit! Which I need to do now anyway 'cos of allotment!

I'm lured back now but to a lesser extent. Maybe that's key - now Spring's here, we can all re-focus on the growing and the garden instead of going stir-crazy because all we really want to do is get out there! Lovely Spring morning here by the way...
          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X