No announcement yet.

Making the right approach

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the peeps that i sent seeds too have let me know they got them, long time peeps on ere, i had some rude requests from newbies........in want the seeds sort of attitude, i will help anyone with the right approach!!
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      I must admit to being a bit shocked at some of the requests for Pepper*** seeds that I've seen... They pop up on the original thread, and I've even seen them on your visitor messages PW. I'm not surprised you've had a rant, I'd have lost my rag with it long since!! We all know you for a lovely generous person, so don't feel bad about it
      I'd be tempted to archive/remove the original thread, might stem the flow of graspers a bit?
      100% agree. It really pees me off when I see the responses about the Pepper*** offer that you originally made. Talk about cheeky.

Comment

PW your right to rant. Good manners cost nothing. I always say thank you and always try to help out others if Ive got the seeds they require. There are many fellow grapes that have sent me seeds, if people play nice, everybody contributes, so use your manners, if you would like seeds! And to the special grapes that have sent me seeds etc

Thank you very much

http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X