No announcement yet.

Well, my stock has shot up on the allotments

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be there just so I could watch . I'll even wear my Ireland jersey and bring a few pints of the black stuff to drink
    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
      What makes it more hilarious is that I am more akin to a lardy gassed badger than an adonis, the adonis would probably would get a string of lady allotmenteers visiting his shed, I on the other hand probably would end up with theoap bus.

Wheres Seahorse?
      I'm here, just pondering whether a mod actually has the power to ban another mod...

I was feeling part of the scenery
      I walked right out of the machinery
      My heart going boom boom boom
      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
      I've come to take you home."

Comment

Tell Old Ron that they are all your disciples of a new religous cult you have formed and that not to worry if he see's a lot of activity some nights round your bonfire.

That should be a good rumour to have going around and increase security with all the extra people on site late at night.
        I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
          I'm here, just pondering whether a mod actually has the power to ban another mod...

It gets worse, consider then what he told Piskie,

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
          Piskie in work boots, your mine, all mine, for a whole day.
          Absolutely no mention of any clothing at all.

Hope its a warm day Piskie and that you've got very big boots.
          Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
          Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
          I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X