Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people want to boost their post count?

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Safhyre View Post
    erm.....is there a prize for the higher count?
    (apol for the extra point gained on this message)
    no, not even for annoying someone who seems to have suffered a funnectomy.......
    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillimad View Post
      No no no no no no lynda,, I want a high number next to my name,, thats what life is all about you know,, big numbers etc.............
      shhhhhhhh i know it's sad but i'm slowly sneaking up the front page, determined to beat snadger by the time i've been here a year ......but then i'm waiting for the weather and ground to get warmer so i can plant stuff ..and get out in the garden and get a life and stuff .... so in the meantime lets all write lots of crap ....... ps i only joined in the count to a million one and haven't done many on that, i just type lots of crap .... cos i've nowt better to do

Comment

Lynda, the ONL:Y way we will ever reach a million is if LOTS of people join in, and KEEP joining in!

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
          shhhhhhhh i know it's sad but i'm slowly sneaking up the front page, determined to beat snadger by the time i've been here a year ......but then i'm waiting for the weather and ground to get warmer so i can plant stuff ..and get out in the garden and get a life and stuff .... so in the meantime lets all write lots of crap ....... ps i only joined in the count to a million one and haven't done many on that, i just type lots of crap .... cos i've nowt better to do

Yes We noticed that you had not visited much,,,,,,,,,,,,now now lynda,, we need you,,, help us get to a million PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
            Lynda, the ONL:Y way we will ever reach a million is if LOTS of people join in, and KEEP joining in!
            i do it when i remember lol, contrary to popular belief i haven't been online as much lately ... i shall go do it now

Comment

Lynda, see if you can get to 7500 posts by the morning

Comment

Is this one of the fastest growing threads on the forum???????

Comment

Originally posted by Chillimad View Post
                  Lynda, see if you can get to 7500 posts by the morning
                  gotta be up early and i've been in the garden all day getting the chook house done, so as i'll be in bed in 5 mins ....... no chance, i can't type that fast

Comment

LOL,, only just realised there is a grap who lives only 10 miles from me

Comment

Where you? Farnham?
                      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I..........

think.....

people........

who........

post..........

to boost....

their posts...

can do......... - because we live in a free society ( or so we are told )
                        Last edited by pigletwillie; 02-03-2009, 05:26 AM.

Comment

thought i would reply to this just to boost my numbers because my life is so empty and sad i need numbers lol no not really thought it was worth answering this with a what the heck does it matter i joined this forum for help advice make new friends and have a laff with like minded people and if i add to count to a million or any other thread on here its purlly to join in and have a laff dont care if im a seedling fruiter or just plain stephenwithap its a laff so i wont be voting in your poll in the words of the dragons IM OUT lol although i have had to calm my sense of humour down lost one friend through it im not to everyones humour taste lol
                          dont take for granted that you hold dear
                          for once its gone you will miss it
                          and thats to late

Comment

KTM, sorry to interrupt, but lovin' your work!
                            There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

how may is that, 37 is that all, the amount of advice I've had off so little posts is amazing

thats 38 now

sorry 39....

etc, why does this fun & informative forum have to get so serious

thats 41, who-hoooooooooooooooooo- apparently my life will get better now

Anyway, where was I chickpeas.
                              Last edited by pigletwillie; 02-03-2009, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
                                Where you? Farnham?
                                i was in T***o's Sandhurst today and managed to pick up a pear tree for £2.80p, i think that you are about ten miles from me as well. oops one more meaningless post!
                                Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
                                Bob Dylan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X