Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people want to boost their post count?

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kernowyon View Post
    i was in T***o's Sandhurst today and managed to pick up a pear tree for £2.80p, i think that you are about ten miles from me as well. oops one more meaningless post!
    The Meadows? Just up the road from me.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
      The Meadows? Just up the road from me.
      Meadow(s) Avenue thats where my allotment is.
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

*Toddles off to look at this million thread, to see what it's all about*
        Last edited by Snadger; 02-03-2009, 06:42 AM.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Slow evening was it???

Comment

Had a brief look at it now...............better not post there in case................
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I can't see why fora actually need thread counters - they are sooo last month
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

I was one of the "sad" people who was pleased to get to 1,000 posts last week. I saw it as a milestone in my relationship with the forum, sort of like an anniversary. Sometimes the number creeps up sloooowwwly but then (cos I dont by any means keep an eye on it) sometimes it seems to leap ahead. I was in two minds wether to post on this thread as it seemed to be getting quite contentious last night judging by the number of time Pigletwillie had to edit peoples posts. However I felt I wanted to stand up and be counted - me not my number of posts and had to pass my comment as I was disappointed to see that the forum had people chatting contentiously on a day directly following "Crush a Grape (with love) Day" which I had such high hopes would bring a little bit of love back into the vine. Well hope I have used another of my posts wisley *winks cheekily* - can we all lighten up now PLEASE!
                Tammy x x x x
                Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Just be glad we don't have 'Thanks' counters....what an applomb that creates.

I like a good 'it's my x000th post' - I wouldn't do it myself - but I think that we've all got better things to do than to worry about people worrying about post counts. I know I have.

Keep smiling y'all...it's March after all...

Comment

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
                    I was one of the "sad" people who was pleased to get to 1,000 posts last week. I saw it as a milestone in my relationship with the forum, sort of like an anniversary. Sometimes the number creeps up sloooowwwly but then (cos I dont by any means keep an eye on it) sometimes it seems to leap ahead. I was in two minds wether to post on this thread as it seemed to be getting quite contentious last night judging by the number of time Pigletwillie had to edit peoples posts. However I felt I wanted to stand up and be counted - me not my number of posts and had to pass my comment as I was disappointed to see that the forum had people chatting contentiously on a day directly following "Crush a Grape (with love) Day" which I had such high hopes would bring a little bit of love back into the vine. Well hope I have used another of my posts wisley *winks cheekily* - can we all lighten up now PLEASE!

Well I begin to suspect that the person who originated this thread did so in order to be contentious. If so, it was a roaring success!
                    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                      Well I begin to suspect that the person who originated this thread did so in order to be contentious. If so, it was a roaring success!
                      Guess so
                      Tammy x x x x
                      Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

think maybe we should leave this thread where it is now think we all made our points i sorta think it was set up to get this reaction and its worked coz i dont think the person who started it as actually place any answers or comments to our comments
                        so at end of day lets just do the things we do best
                        grow live and have fun
                        dont take for granted that you hold dear
                        for once its gone you will miss it
                        and thats to late

Comment

I just want to be popular...
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Good idea.

I'm closing the thread. I think all points have been made.

Comment

Sorry...LOL @ Heywayne.

Now closing the thread!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X