my haven........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
    I am jealous as your garlic (?) looks way bigger then mine!
    LOL ........
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by Eyren View Post
      Two greenhouses!?! I am sooo jealous!
      2 greenhouses
      composter(i want it)
      lot of space
      endless raised beds

jealous?green with envy...

Comment

Jealous? Moi? You bet!!

Thats how I want mine to look. At the mo its looks awful as last year was a bad one. Started major tidy up this week. It is nice to disappear isn't it?
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Its soooooooo big compared to mine lol. fab plot and your not so bad lol
          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
          and ends with backache

Comment

stunning
            absolutely
            Iamhanuman

New Boy & Son Blog My Blog about a new gardener's experiences with his son

AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY DEAR WIFE'S BLOG
            Independent Minds

Comment

I can match you on the garlic but...GREENHOUSE ENVY.

And the raised beds - what a great way of keeping those ends up!!! I like it.

Comment

thanks guys i try to maintain to high standards going to have to check it today lol, got dexter coming sunday needs to be tidy lol
                Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

I am not a fan of raised bed's but it is a change to see them raised and not sunken .
                  The garlic ain't as good as mine but it look's ok the only nit picking i can do is there seem's so much ground wasted between the bed's but if it work's for you so be it.
                  The tourist atraction i saw is the leaning greenhouse of Chorley...jacob
                  What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                  Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

I have greenhouse envy too, and those raised beds are fab - it does you proud AL! I have the luxury of a whole day at the plot today, yeehar, I am so looking forward to it . So much to do though! I will try and remember to take the camera and get some piccies, although whether I will have the courage to post them is another matter, as mine is a great deal less organised than yours . Now, off to mine out some more compost from my Dalek, and then hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the plot I go....

Catch you later, have a great day
                    Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Nice one allotmentlady .............a true haven! Where's the kettle and the 'sitting out chair' though?
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

nice plot there AL youve been busy busy busy, DDL will be impressed
                        The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Lovely plot. Oh you lucky thing. I hope you have many fruitful crops ( and you will have judging by the muck and good soil you have in there.
                          Izi.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X