All time favourite film

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
    I'm a mad Hitchcock fan, so my fav Hitch is 'Rear Window'.
    I agree - but then I could watch my entire Jimmy Stewart collection back to back and then start again at the beginning.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
      I agree - but then I could watch my entire Jimmy Stewart collection back to back and then start again at the beginning.
      Absolutely, I love him in Vertigo too (TinTin hairdo during the dream sequence - classic).

Comment

Forrest Gump is one of my fave's - has got all the bases covered, and a great soundtrack too
        Never say never!

Comment

Absolutely, I love him in Vertigo too (TinTin hairdo during the dream sequence - classic).
          Gotta love Harvey too - such a charming film, and I love Mr Smith Goes to Washington.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

A lot fo the good films are VERY old. You would have to go a long way to beat some of the Ealing Comedies.
            Ladykillers
            Kind Hearts and Coronets
            Passport to Pimloco
            Titfield Thunderbolt
            etc......
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

St Trinians films were fab, always wanted to go to that school!
              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

The Bridges of Madison County with Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep.
                I'm not a romantic person at all (ask OH!) but I read the book first and then saw the film. It really is a heart moving story, and the film is the best one Ive ever seen that was a copy of the book (and yes, I always cry buckets! ) and I can watch it over, and over, and over again.
                Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Fried Green Tomatoes
                  The horse whisperer
                  Girl Interrupted
                  one Flew over the Cuckoos nest
                  Lord of the Rings(or anything with Viggo mortensen - omg he is lovely)

Comment

Originally posted by petal View Post
                    Lord of the Rings(or anything with Viggo mortensen - omg he is lovely)
                    Not a big LOTR fan, but he was good in that film I saw where he's a retired hitman - History of Violence I think. Very good film.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Did you see him as a member of the Russian mafia in Eastern Promise, he gets his kit off in that one Petal!!
                      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
                        Nobody puts baby in the corner.....

Top Gun is up there but prob at no 3, after DD and Pretty Woman
                        Best quote in a film ever! Heartily agree with your choices
                        Now I have been rumbled, I am a closet girly girl
                        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                          A lot fo the good films are VERY old. You would have to go a long way to beat some of the Ealing Comedies.
                          Ladykillers
                          Kind Hearts and Coronets
                          Passport to Pimloco
                          Titfield Thunderbolt
                          etc......
                          Got Kind Hearts and Coronets on DVD, class!!
                          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                            Best quote in a film ever! Heartily agree with your choices
                            Now I have been rumbled, I am a closet girly girl
                            I'm surprised you didn't say 'Gremlins' Fi - Gizmo's way cute!!

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't say 'Gremlins' Fi - Gizmo's way cute!!
                              Yeah but you wouldnt want to keep him all night now would ya? Patrick Swayzee on the other hand.......
                              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                                Yeah but you wouldnt want to keep him all night now would ya? Patrick Swayzee on the other hand.......
                                Hehe! Take your point Fi

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X