No announcement yet.

Whoohoo!! Congrats Earthbabe, MOM!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just been using up the last of the tomatoes making soup very nice tho i say it myself

Comment

Hi WM! welcome to the Vine! as you can see we are a very friendly "bunch" and have plenty of advice, help and tips on lots of subjects. Look forward to hearing about what you are up to. DDL
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Hi woolymummoth and welcome to the vine. Thanks for the congrats. I managed to cut myself on my "lovely little veg knife" while prepping garlic which left me grateful that I wasn't doing the 40 cloves of garlic chicken recipe.
        Bright Blessings
        Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

I'd just like to say thank you to you all for your encouragement, advice and jokes (dubious and other) during the last month. You've all made my month as MOM highly enjoyable, extremely enlightening and also challenging and insipring. I hope you all experience much success and joy with all your projects over the coming seasons and that we continue to share the fun, advice, support and friendship we have enjoyed.

Blessings and thought to those for whom there have been endings but also for those experiencing new beginnings.
          Bright Blessings
          Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Earthbabe, what a lovely post.
            Bless you too.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

It's lovely having you on the Vine EB - I am particularly fond of your cooking contributions - and I have learnt so much from them. I'm pleased you've had a lovely month being MOM - you truly deserved it! Hope your finger is better! (I havent managed to cut myself - yet! watch this space!!) DDL
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Pleased you had such a lovely month as MOM Earthbabe, you really deserved it. Like DDL - love all your posts but the recipes have been super!
                ~
                Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Earthbabe you have been a wonderful MOM and thoroughly deserved the title! Glad you enjoyed it!
                  [

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X