Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely put, Sarah. I've just been popping in and out for a bit, and having a wee break from full time Vine-ness too, so I've missed whatever's kicked off now. So can't comment, but generally for the last few months, every couple of weeks there's 'words' about something and it's a bit much sometimes.

And Spring just upon us too with all that lovely growing to be done! Hope you're ok anyhoo, and somewhat on the mend. xxx
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Just want to say, Sarzwiz, about the friend who's taking some time off the Vine - please pass on best wishes for good results in the tests/interview/appeal. Here's hoping that all goes well and she'll be back on the Vine shortly.
      My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by maytreefrannie View Post
        Just want to say, Sarzwiz, about the friend who's taking some time off the Vine - please pass on best wishes for good results in the tests/interview/appeal. Here's hoping that all goes well and she'll be back on the Vine shortly.

Can I please second that,,,

Comment

Course I will

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix

The Ugly

Witch-hunts haven't happened in this country since the 1700s, but it seems to me that's what happened here while I was in hospital, and again this morning.
            There are a couple of proverbs that people should keep in mind before attacking someone else;

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if you can't say something nicely, then go away until you can!...
            I have no idea what you're ranting about or why, but if you feel someone (who? me? all of us? are you starting a 'witch hunt'?) has over-stepped the mark then report them to the MODS that's what they're here for.
            To see a world in a grain of sand
            And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Aw heck sorry guys *putting hand up

I think it may have been me this morning I was worried and wondered what had happened to that person and being none the wiser thinking something may have really happened to that person. I posted asking if anyone knew where they'd gone cause they were obviously missing and I was worried..........

Apologies from a Dumbo
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                Postie brought me a big envelope this afternoon, very intriguing...
                My pleasure, m'dear - spread a little happiness, so they say!

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                  we are a gardening forum...
                  Oh so yes yes yes, tis a gardening forum.

Nice touch Hazel, its great when we suprise each other with warm fuzzies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X