No announcement yet.

Official Lurgy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go girls, lol!! i have a chesty cough and a sore throad and coldie thing, but yesterday cut the grass at my new house, bought a sofa, cleaned the old house top to bottom, did all the washing, cooked the dinner, moved all my greenhouse stuff to the new house and more to do today!!!!

Its supposed to be "mothers day" but unless my mum has bought the kids a card for me then it will be "non-mothers day" lol!!! have a good one the sun is shining again! x

Comment

Well I did get a cup of tea, a card and pressie AND bonus will be going out for lunch. Feeling lazy today so hopefully the antibiotics may get a hope Although I did cook breakfast and done some washing and watered my seedlings/put them out........
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

HayleyB, Stupid question but does your chest go 'crack' My OH has been in agony for months after a chest infection went & left him with an infection in his wind pipe, got antibiotics for that, it went and he has been left with agonising pain in his breastbone which goes crack every so often. Dr just fobbed him off telling him its normal, he is so polite [unlike me] he will not go back.

Comment

Oooohh, No, I would get him back to another doc sounds totally abnormal to me, he could have a broken rib
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X