Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bean update - *WARNING* this is not gardening related, and contains photos of babies

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after having a carpy day, these pictures have brought a BIG smile to my face, WOW hasnt he changed??? He is simply lovely........looks like his mummy lol.............
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Those pictures are just so fantastic, such a lovely,lovely happy little boy.

You and Mrs Wayne are doing a great job, wish every child in the world was as cared for as your little chap.xxx

MG

Comment

Lookin' good. Keep sharing!!
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Wow Wayne he's a 'broad bean' I love his little outfits too, mucho cutie
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Thanks for putting a smile on my face Wayne. Your photos of Hayden are much appreciated and made me smile after a horrible day. Keep 'em coming - I cant believe how much he's grown, so soon. Love Bernie
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Beautiful!! Off to school soon eh?

Comment

Isnt he scrumptiousxxxx

Comment

Tis a cute baby xxx He looks really well, love that cheeky lil smile
                  Stacey x ♫

Comment

Lovely pics, it's a smile and not wind! Thanks for sharing them

Comment

He is such a lovely boy!!! Can't believe how much he has grown and where the time has gone. Love to see his progress. Thanks for sharing. So cute, makes me miss my baby days, mine are 10 and 15.
                      http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Are you sitting down?

Hayden is off the chart when it comes to his height - shocker I know.

LadyWayne took him for his first jabs this morning - which as I'm sure you can imagine, he loved. All the checks were done and all the boxes ticked.

Doctor then weighed him - he's in the 91st centile, and he's also inherited his daddy's large headedness (physically, not mentally). Doctor then went to measure him, LadyWayne warned "he'll be quite long" and doctor said "yeah, yeah". Then having measured him, said "let me just measure him again, yep, he's off the chart".

Had to laugh.

Current fighting weight - 13lb 6oz.

He's getting extra cuddles from me tonight.
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

LOL! Wouldn't expect any less!
                          Mega cute little dude!
                          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

How was LW with the jabs???I swear it affects us far worse than it does them!....guessing she may need extra cuddles too!
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                              How was LW with the jabs???I swear it affects us far worse than it does them!....guessing she may need extra cuddles too!
                              That's soooo true, I was crying when my eldest got his first set - and I'm a nurse!!!!
                              Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Great pics. Wayne, he's so grown up looking now! How old is he 12 months?
                                Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X