No announcement yet.

And so, in Sunderland

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since you've discovered you like it up north Piskie, why not keep going , all the way to the north of Scotland. Now, that would open your eyes for you and you might even get a sun tan. There are some fabulous sub tropical gardens up here. It's not all frozen, well not as frozen as the midlands. Come on in, the water's warm.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

I did the North of Scotland Alice - I lived in Boddam, RAF Buchan near Peterhead, it was amazing, totally amazing.

I used to walk to the coast (so near our MQ that you could watch me!) and watch the seals - oh so lovely, but in truth and not being disparaging, it was a lttle too high for a maid whose heart is in Cornwall
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Glad you enjoyed our summer - thats it for the year now!

Can't see 20 yards now cos of the fog - thats more the usual weather on the coast

Shame I missed your visit - let me know next time your up - where did you stay?

NKP
        NKP1962
        The Allotment Directory - coming soon (watch this space!)
        Movember - I am growing a 'tache in support of men's health

Comment

we stayed at the Roker Hotel, hotel was nice but it appeared to also house the local night club and I'm too old for those now

We visited Mobray Park and the Winter Gardens whilst there - MP was really lovely
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X