Evil B*****ds tried to get my birds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil B*****ds tried to get my birds

Woken this morning at 2.15 am by a phone call from the police, someone had been damaging our fence. Got out of bed and stummble down stairs to find 2 police officers out side our garden looking at a large hole in the fence.

A bunch of drunks had decided to try and steal a For Sale board (a bit of a local hobby when drunk round here), and decided that they would pull the fence apart and then come in and try and steal the wheel barrow.

The ducks were going mad, the goose hiding and the cat a bit upset.

Me I'm furious and tired, and got a fence to fix, luckily the goose was to scarred to get out through the hole.
    Caroline

http://goodlifeallotment.blogspot.com

My God, sorry to hear that. Honestly the mentality of some people. I hope you all (duck and geese included) recover from the ordeal soon.

Best wishes
    Bex

Comment

Had a similar phone call a while ago,sunday morning 3am the phone went,answering it slightly drunk the person said can i ask who i am talking too, to which i replied well you bloody well rang me who are you... this is the police somebody has broken into your shop..
      Oh.

Sobered me up quick enough but makes you feal pig sick.

Comment

Tensing that is awful. Hope you all recover quickly and the birds aren't too distressed. Why do people behave like that? Being drunk is not an excuse merely a reason
        Bright Blessings
        Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

I'm still feeling shakey now.
          The goose is rearly grumpy and keeps going for the ducks. It's hell here today.
          Caroline

Comment

Sorry to hear about your problems Tensing - hope you are all OK now. DDL
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Don't suppose the police caught the culprits then?

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear of the trouble Tensing, hope everything is now sorted and tranquility has returned! Its a shame the Ducks dont behave as violently as Geese can, I still remember being chased by a flock of geese as a child, I'm still nervous of them now! Would have been good for the thugs to be chased off by some 'birds'!
                Blessings
                Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Sounds pretty rotten luck Tensing. We live in the middle of nowhere next door to a graveyard which sort of stops people wandering around at night thank goodness.
                  ~
                  Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                  ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Same thing happened to me Mrs D! Have not been near geese since then! DDL
                    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

sorry to hear the news hope you are all ok now,never been attacked by birds but daughter was attacked by a swan at windsor castle boy did she screem.

Comment

Really glad to hear that none of your birds were actually hurt though.
                        So many mindless idiots. Not enough bullets..... *sigh*

Comment

There's far too many plonkers in the world.
                          My Blog - http://multiveg.wordpress.com/
                          Photo Album - http://www.flickr.com/photos/99039017@N00/

Comment

No they didn't catch them.

The birds are all alot calmer now
                            Caroline

Comment

Glad to hear the birds are feeling a bit better. Are You?
                              What a pain in the a**e that is. Some people!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X