Vine Dogs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine Dogs

Ok... seeing as so many of us have dogs... here is a thread for pics of those Grapevine Pooches (past and present)... post away, I want to see them!

This is Max, he is currently 8 months old and a rigt handful (but we still love him!)

What a lovely idea!

Tweed and Blue are sadly not longer with me having had cancer last year and put down within six months of each other.

The short coat with the big ears is Storm, the new kid on the block - well named too! Big ears which never seem to work! :
    Attached Files

Comment

Won't let me attach pictures, don't what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway, I've got an 18 month old West Highland White Terrier who is very partial to anything mucky. He has to have a bath everytime we come back from the allotment as he rolls in anything, the smellier the better. Why did I chose a white dog?
      Bex

Comment

Pooch the Grief

Click image for larger version

Name:	Meg-800.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	2318067

Meg AKA The Moose (can't remember why ) V old lady now 15 I think she is and as you can see a highly trained gundog like a coiled spring waiting to pounce....... well, maybe not
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

Meg looks a beautiful lady Nick! Bless! DDL
          PS going to get OH to show me how to reduce photos using the pica thingy! then you can see some photos of Dexter the dog!
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

We have a boxer, aged 22 months and her name is Boo Her colour is red, with the white stripe on her nose and white chest.
            Must compliment you on Max, he is gorgeous. Will post a pic when I figure out how to.
            Kirsty
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

Name:	Photo-0087.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	2318072
              This is Boo. Got OH to show me how to upload pics. Pic quality not that good cos he took it on his phone.
              Featured with the dog are her favourite toys.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Awww... thanks for posting everyone!

Nick, Meg looks lovely, and very relaxed!
                Squirrel - Max's ears seem to stop working when there is something interesting going on elsewhere
                DDL - we want pics of Dexter!!
                Kirsty - aww Boo is lovely, sadly none of Max's toys survive long enough for pictures!

Comment

The good thing about the cats is that they run away when they've had enough.
                  A very good toy is Kong, indestructible and you can fill it with treats etc ensuring dog has more than five minutes of fun with it. Most good pet stores sell them. I remember fondly Boo being 8 months old, they don't have legs at that age, just springs and they love to bounce. Will have puppy pics next year cos we are letting her have a litter before spaying.
                  Kirsty b xx

Comment

Kongs? Hah! Max has had 3... the latest one is still alive (just!). We got a huge black one for extra strong jaws!

Max is very bouncy! We're pretty lucky as Max was bred by our best friends. We've known his mum (Lottie) since she was 8 weeks old, and therefore we were there when Max was born

They have kept one of Max's sisters for breeding, so Max is a lucky pup because he gets to see his mum and sister often (and it means another pup his age to play with also!)

Luckily, Max loves this time of year in the garden - lots of sticks (from us pruning the trees and hedges) and acorns to play with!
                    Last edited by OverWyreGrower; 19-10-2006, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Oh well, congrats on having a very strong and healthy pup.

Boo has a friend called Spud who is not unlike Max in colouring but is probably twice the size. When they get together its mental, you have to get out the way or you just get bowled over.
                      We will be on the lookout for a stud for Boo next year and we have plans to kepp a pup when we have some.
                      Kirsty b xx

Comment

How lovely to see everyone's little garden helper

Attached is George - real name Georgie-Georgeous-Happy-Feet aka 'Georgepaws' or 'The Beast of the Thousand Veils'

In pic 1 she's taking a rest in the shade of the magnolia after a hard afternoon's ball chasing. In pic 2, she has her Christmas lips on

Just turned 7 on Monday, hobbies include sleeping, rabbit chasing (but not catching) waiting to bark at the paperman/postman & buying cuddly toys at car boot sales.
                        Attached Files
                        If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
                        Cicero

Comment

Everyone has such lovely dogs - I was getting quite watery eyed looking at all the photos.

Aimee blasted into our lives last Christmas at six months old - sort of rescue dog (her owner died). She's a lab/collie cross and full of energy. We lost our previous dog Sophie in December last year and as she was 15, we had got quite used to having a quiet dog around. Aimee is just the opposite! Difficult to get a picture of her, unless she is in her bed asleep, normally upside down!

Name:	2006_0205ElginApril20060019.JPG
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	2318076

Name:	2003_0321AmyAgain0010.JPG
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	2318077
                          ~
                          Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Typical Spaniel Biblobeck - stupid I've always had & worked with Springers but this time I fancied a change & got Meg from a guy who bred cocker gundogs. At 15 she is suffering from dimensia as she forgets she's old & still thinks she's a pup !! Her latest thing is "bullfighting" with a tea towell, I try to flicker on the nose with it & she tries to bite it .... ok so I'm daft too
                            ntg
                            Never be afraid to try something new.
                            Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                            A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                            ==================================================

Comment

Ah... Jennie your photo makes me laugh! Reminds me of our Yorkshire terrier called Skip, who used to sleep exactly the same way.... and people say that dogs can't sleep on their backs! Rubbish

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X