Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you get to your allotment today?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 minute jog round the corner with the children in the wheelbarrow!

J

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      Can't get to the lottie Too slippy for crutches.
      Know the feeling hun, and why do they have those deep circles in them to collect so much rubbish, how are you supposed to clean them, when you need them to stand. grrrr.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
        Know the feeling hun, and why do they have those deep circles in them to collect so much rubbish, how are you supposed to clean them, when you need them to stand. grrrr.
        Lean on one, while scrubbing the bottom of the other on a wall? I'm wondering whether to get another set and put spikes on the bottom somehow... Mind you, I'd have to wear crampons or summat as well

Comment

Originally posted by maytreefrannie View Post
          Did you really unicycle? I mean, I'm gullible, I'd believe anything, but...

Did you really?
          yer i did i got one when i was eleven and have been riding it for 5 years (im 16) if you look on my profile there should be a outline pic of me standing with it
          Religions die when they are proved to be true. Science is the record of dead religions.

Comment

I've never known anyone who could actually manage to stay on a unicycle!!!

Well done!!!

Going off to look at your profile!
            My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

York. It's flat. Anyone can unicycle in York. Try doing it in the Highlands though.

Comment

Originally posted by Migueli View Post
                York. It's flat. Anyone can unicycle in York. Try doing it in the Highlands though.
                actually i'm not in york i'm in the dales which isn't flat, and the pic of me is me standing on top of a trig point just before i went to do some mountain unicycling, (like mountain biking but on a unicycle, youtube it))
                Religions die when they are proved to be true. Science is the record of dead religions.

Comment

I walk to the lottie,and take plants etc in my wheelbarrow, neighbours find it most amusing as it must look fairly eccentric walking down the main road pushing a barrow full of gubbins on a sunday morning!
                  When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Migueli View Post
                    Anyone can unicycle in York
                    Not true. I couldn't fer one!

I get to my lottie on the bike, it's a mile and a half away. I curse when I've got so much stuff that I have to get the car out, and wish I still had the cycle trailer that I had when the twins were small, it would have been so handy...

I'm impressed by the unicycling btw, don't let anyone do you down
                    Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by cwipnip View Post
                      i went to do some mountain unicycling, (like mountain biking but on a unicycle)
                      why, don't you want to live to 17?
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                        I walk to the lottie,and take plants etc in my wheelbarrow, neighbours find it most amusing as it must look fairly eccentric
                        Not so mad. My friend uses an old pram ... now that gets some looks when it's full of dirty veggies and seed trays
                        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X