No announcement yet.

Lesley, Ben, Dave??????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wondered where the avatars had gone .have just spent the last hour going through my computer checking all the settings
    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

He He, all you had to do was look at this post

Comment

Nephew was on this comp on Fri night .Thought it was something he had done.
        There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Ohh right then

Comment

whats an avator?

Comment

Annie it is the small picture that some members have on the left side of the page next to their name.
              [

Comment

whilst we are on techno stuff LJ......where is my spellcheck for this reply?? I recall you saying there is one??
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

There is a spell check Nicos but not on the quick reply. If you click on Post Reply at the top on the right hand side of the window that opens for you to write your reply there is a small blue tick with ABC above it. That is the spell checker.
                  [

Comment

As I type this on post reply , all I can see on the top right of the window is two A in a box saying 'switch editor mode ' with 2arrows pointing up (decrease size) and 2 pointing down (increase size)
                    No sign of ABC- is it hidden in a window??

Comment

Nicos, if you click reply, then click Go Advanced, you will see the blue tick for the spell checker in the top right hand corner.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Nicos next to that symbol - switch editor mode there is (to the left) decrease and increase size then next to that a very tiny blue arrow with tiny ABC over it.
                        [

Comment

Nope- sorry LJ- (even borrowed OH's glasses!! )
                          Am I the only one????
                          Can you post how it should look??

Comment

Bother.... I'll try tonight when I get hom as my Paint attempt at work was too large and I don't have Picasa on this machine.

Basically, if you look directly above my smilies, it's there
                            Last edited by Shortie; 07-11-2006, 12:30 PM. Reason: Reaslised the name of the image editor
                            Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Nicos the symbol is so tiny it beats me why they made it so small. Move your cursor along to the left from the switch editor mode and see if that picks it up.
                              [

Comment

Still nothing!!!!
                                Have I got a different version???
                                The title above the smilies on mine is just called Smilies - not my smilies.
                                Sorry to be a pain, but would like to sort it out!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X