No announcement yet.

:D Finally some Great NEWS!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do Jackie (the grin is still there from Thursday btw)
    Originally posted by vicky View Post
    Congratulations, what fantastic news, so happy for you!
    (my little boy is a Princess Alexandra too (only just...), very happy we were with it too!)
    DD was born there and have nothing but good things to say about the maternity section. A&E section is pants but the maternity section is Brilliant!
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
      Nope DD is now 4 and a half and after 3.5/4 years of trying for no2, we gave up(even freecycled all and I mean all of the baby stuff in Feb!) and then...

Yup Nico's 3 months

There are ways to make Murphy's Law work for you......... (I usually use the British name for that rule, but suspect it might hit a filter on here)
      Quite a lot of pregnancies come when couples 'give up' planning for them.
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I reconise that shape- you have a beany on the way! Wahooooo! Congratualtions to you all. I have some stuff you can have - topntail bowl little things like that. I could post if you like.

Comment

aw congratulations to you

Comment

Many congrats to you both.
            Hope all goes well.
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

More baby Grapes are on the way Well done to you and Mrs Red Thorn

Comment

Mrs RT here - just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their kind wishes. We are really excited and DD can't wait to be a big sister
                Congrats, wonderful news!! (and if you need baby stuff one of my work colleagues is trying to sell a load of her stuff at the moment. Could ask her what she has if you like... ) we are not that far away from each other geographically are we?
                Kirsty b xx

Comment

Kirsty, there's only about 30 miles between us.... will have a chat with Jo and get back to you thanks. Jo is a childminder and some of the parents have also offered us bits so we need to see what we've got coming in.

Thanks everyone we are both overwhelmed by all the responses and generosity of everyone. There's such a great bunch of people here it's amazing!

The expected due date we were given is the 5th of December
                  Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

How lovely, all these babnies about! I have a weakness that my wife sometimes finds embarassing --- I love the smell of babies heads!!! I even asked a girl in a checkout queue once if I could smell her baby's head! Weird, or what? But I love it!

Zebedee
                    "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

I like the smell of their hands. If you fold back the fingers (gently!) and sniff the palms it's heavenly! (Then they grab you by the lips and your eyes water!)
                      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

PS I meant to write babies, not babnies, but babnies are pretty cute, too!!!

Zebedee
                        "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

I gave all my baby things away and then had son no4. Split up with ex gave all baby stuff away again, remarried and had baby no5 lol gave it all away and then eldest son said mum guess what we are expecting lol. I have kept a few bits this time for emergency's to use here but on the whole have got rid of most of it.
                          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                          and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by zebedee View Post
                            How lovely, all these babnies about! I have a weakness that my wife sometimes finds embarassing --- I love the smell of babies heads!!! I even asked a girl in a checkout queue once if I could smell her baby's head! Weird, or what? But I love it!
                            Congatulations! What a lovely sight.
                            Zebedee, I love the smell of babies necks and ears. I also love the smell of puppies ears and feet!!!

Comment

Not been on the chit-chat for a while and what a surprise!!!!! Congratulations RT & Mrs RT and junior RT and seedling RT
                              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

The expected due date we were given is the 5th of December
                                Brilliant, just in time for Christmas!
                                Kirsty b xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X