No announcement yet.

neighbour sabotaging my crops!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mac View Post
      Hiya
      Any update on your situation? Have the police charged anyone? Have you caught your neighbour up to no good on the CCTV? Have you discussed the situation with the squirrels and shown them that they too could be accused of homophobic behaviour as they are specifically targeting your crops (cue picture of rainbow painted squirrels tending crops instead of eating them)......
      lol great visual mac... MIL and FIL have both been charged with assault, i'm assuming the neighbour has been charged too

injunctions have been taken out left right and centre, MIL and FIL have taken an injunction out against the neighbour.. neighbour has taken injunctions out against MIL and FIL.. and apparently the police have said that me and my OH can also take out injunctions against the neighbours

would have caught the neighbour letting her dog crap on our lawn again on tuesday except we didn't manage to get hold of any videotapes till last night... sort of like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted kinda thing (or whatever the expression is)

Comment

• Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        lol that's awesome TS... where did you get that pic?

Comment

• I just googled "gay pride gnome"
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I just googled "gay pride gnome"

ya know how when you're at work you're allowed to have photos and plants etc on your desk? well on my desk is my action man with his shirt wide open showing his rippling torso holding a rainbow flag.. its my pride and joy!

Comment

hey TS do you mind if i steal this gnome image and use it as my avatar pic on here?

Comment

sorry got excited and added pic anyway.. i'll take it off if you object

Comment

• Loving the gnome!
                  WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

• Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                    Loving the gnome!
                    i want to make it bigger like your pic but it won't do it for some reason.. just hope TS doesn't mind me stealing it

Comment

• It's not mine to steal ... I nicked it from google images
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

It's not mine to steal ... I nicked it from google images
                        it's like a den of thieves on here

Comment

• Originally posted by ckfe View Post
                          i want to make it bigger like your pic but it won't do it for some reason.. just hope TS doesn't mind me stealing it
                          try here Resizr - Free Online Image, Photo, & Pictures Resize, Crop & Editing Software for MySpace might work
                          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

• test.......

Comment

• Loving the gnome! I'm only allowed one gnome (OH hates them!) and even he's had to be hidden in the greenhouse! Think I might get him a flag.....and an Action Man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mac View Post
                                Loving the gnome! I'm only allowed one gnome (OH hates them!) and even he's had to be hidden in the greenhouse! Think I might get him a flag.....and an Action Man!!
                                action men are awesome ... i got him for 30p from a carboot.. i've got a GI Jane doll too but i paid around £30 for her off ebay, had to get her from america cos they don't sell her over here.. not taking her into work though, don't want her getting used and abused like my action man.. didn't realise he could get into so many rude positions!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X