neighbour sabotaging my crops!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Droppey View Post
    Aww no Ckfe can your FIL not file another complaint against them? Are the neighbours allowed to speak to your MIL and FIL? I'd get them to make a complaint and then the police will surely see that its the neighbour with the problem not your MIL and FIL. The more complaints you all make, as horrible as it is, surely the better for your defence?
    FIL phoned the police as soon as it happened and the wpc that he spoke to said she'd get someone to call them back... 4 hours later she phoned them back to say that the PC who is dealing with the original case isn't back at work till something like the 14th of august so they can't do anything till then????

what's that all about??

Comment

• That's rubbish. Tell them this is a new incident. It doesn't matter who was dealing with the last one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Incy View Post
        That's rubbish. Tell them this is a new incident. It doesn't matter who was dealing with the last one!
        Definitely rubbish.

Tell them you want it logged as a separate incident.

If I were you I would be logging EVERY single incident with the plods as a separate incident, no matter how minor (not that any of this sounds minor) and getting an incident number for each and every one.

It's the only way to make sure the police get the full picture, no matter who is on duty, who leaves and joins and takes over the department etc.

I really hope you can find someone within your local constabulary who can give you the support you and your family need and deserve during all of this.

Have you spoken to any other agencies? Citizens Advice etc? They may have some other suggestions that might be of use.
        http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X