Bonfire...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonfire...

Mr OWG built a lovely bonfire...very artistic, so I thought I'd share it!

Burning it:

It was lovely - we ate our tea next to it and were all sat outside until about 11pm on Saturday night!
    Last edited by OverWyreGrower; 07-11-2006, 06:18 AM.

Now what could I have made with that timber??? ...Cold frame, staging, compost bin????

Only joking,...... quite impressive really and thanks for sharing photo's with us!!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Unfortuntely it was a shed we demolished as it was rotten

Was hoping to salvage the wood (as I fancied a cold frame) but when we pulled it apart, it crumbled.... grrrr!

Comment

Very nice! But where was the Guy?
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Beauty! Did you toast marshmallows?
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Hello Overwyregrower, thanks for sharing the pics with us. You're lucky it was a wooden shed and you could burn it. When we bought this property it had a very large, rotten, shed , made out of corrugated iron and wooden timbers. The smell was horrendous. I was convinced foxes were living in there - but no. We had to demolish it and pay for skips to take it away. I was prepared for the cost of 1 skip - but 2 ! I think it was about £70 but that was in 1982 and we didn't have a lot of money. It must have been quite expensive as I'm still swooning thinking about it.
            Anyway, glad you enjoyed your burning.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
              Hello Overwyregrower, thanks for sharing the pics with us. You're lucky it was a wooden shed and you could burn it. When we bought this property it had a very large, rotten, shed , made out of corrugated iron and wooden timbers. The smell was horrendous. I was convinced foxes were living in there - but no. We had to demolish it and pay for skips to take it away. I was prepared for the cost of 1 skip - but 2 ! I think it was about £70 but that was in 1982 and we didn't have a lot of money. It must have been quite expensive as I'm still swooning thinking about it.
              Anyway, glad you enjoyed your burning.
              Spoken like a true Scott!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X