Deal or No Deal

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal or No Deal

I'm addicted to this programme! Mind you, I loved Noel Edmonds on Swopshop! - anyone else like it? DDL
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Giving yer age away there DDL!! Swap shop, Posh Paws, Keith Chegwin, John Craven and Noels Jumpers, nah, I dont remember it at all, I'm far too young, honest! lol!!!

Deal or no deal is good, but I'm usually not back from work in time to see it, so not yet addicted myself!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Is this a television thing?

Comment

Mrs D! you must be my age to remember all the details! DDL
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

The odd time i have put it on when been in at that time i allways end up having to watch it all and get mothing done. He doesnt age much noel does he!!

Comment

I remember Swap Shop before it was taken over by Mike Read (the DJ not the bloke from Eastenders). Seems kind of surreal in retrospect. Not watched much he has done since. Caught glimpses of the Mr Blobby thing which was nearly enough to put me into therapy and probably half of the uk population. That was "scary". I haven't got round to watching the current prog though.
            Bright Blessings
            Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

mrs d you can catch the later episode on 142 sky i usually miss the earlier one also

Comment

forgot to put the time 6.05 oops!

Comment

OH and myself first saw it when we were on holiday in Gran Canaria in 2004. We had a tv in our apartment. It was on the local tv station and not speaking Spanish it and the footy were the only programmes we could follow.
                  Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

Yes DD, i watch it every day, that is unless my grandkids are visiting and then we watch Nick Jnr.
                    I have to keep watching in case the quarter of a million is won and i miss out on it.
                    He has'nt aged at all and is perfect for that type of show.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Thanks WM, only trouble is I usually dont get in till about 630pm most days, unless I'm doing a late shift, which makes it more like 915pm!
                      Blessings
                      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

I have to admit Im addicted my favourite was Lance he won a good amount and Noel asked what hes wife would do and he said something like she'll be leaning up against the aga with a face like a labradors arse!!!

Comment

I must've missed that one! we catch the show at 0705hrs on one of the sky channels when we are both home from work. Must ask santa for the game for christmas! DDL
                          Bernie aka DDL

Comment

The best thing about this show is that my boss is addicted to it so he disappears at 16:30 and we get peace for the last half hour of the day
                            Rat

British by birth
                            Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                            http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Did you see it today would you have had the balls to no deal £22000 then be brave enough not to swap I bet it seemed forever waiting to see if the box contained 10p or £75000 but then again it was a woman so are we surprised by her bravery!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X