No announcement yet.

Gardening Injuries!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too, Hilary. It's now 2 days, so I'm guessing OP is ok, but please, in future, play safe and go to A and E. Try telling Liam Neeson's wife that she feels fine. She banged her head skiing, remember and was dead two days later, because she didn't get it checked out. Highly unlikely scenario for you, now, given the period that's passed after the injury, but food for thought. Hope you're ok. xx

Comment

B.Hell Mrs C, you really should have got that checked out!!! Nasty insidious things, head injuries. I think you should still consider seeing your GP or a walk in centre.
      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Ouch! Sorry to hear your news - (haven't read all the posts ) hope youve got yourself checked out proper and that you are feeling much better today. Love Bernie
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Has anyone heard from MrsC today??????

I hope they went to A&E and are all right.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
            Has anyone heard from MrsC today??????

I hope they went to A&E and are all right.
            I have been wondering that too
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Hi guys, sorry didn't mean to cause a stir. I'm fine. I just went down on the decking, not uncounscious (sp). I'm a bit stubborn and Mr C was very concerned, but I just get on with things, awkward buggar I am lol!

Comment

Phew glad you are ok you take care now
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                  Phew glad you are ok you take care now
                  Thanks Jackie, I'm fine honestly, back to normal. You guys on here are so sweet. Thanks! xxxxxx

Comment

Good....

I had a friend die last month...bashed his head and refused an ambulance and went to bed...next morning was being sick got too to A&E but it was too late....

glad you are ok.
                    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
                      Good....

I had a friend die last month...bashed his head and refused an ambulance and went to bed...next morning was being sick got too to A&E but it was too late....

glad you are ok.
                      Sorry to hear that NOG, thanks for your concern. I felt sick, wasn't though, wasn't knocked out either. I feel fine and it's been 48 hrs now

Comment

Ouch, glad you are feeling ok now. I dropped the chicken coop lid on my head last year, saw stars for ages. OH came home from work he was that worried!

Comment

Glad you are okay after that Mrs C.

Deffo get head bashes checked out in future.

I stood up under the 'grooms door' of a horse lorry once while at a show and split my head open. I went pure white and saw stars - my mum ran to the burger van and grabbed some napkins, stuffed them on my head and rammed my riding hat on, threw me on the horse and pointed me to the show ring. I didn't know who or where I was for a while, blooming lucky I guess.
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

Some of us knock our heads more often than others.

Glad you're ok MrsC.
                            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X