Tuck into the cakes, girls!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indigox View Post
    Hmm, I think stories like this are a pile of carp. Lets face it, most people choose partners who are roughly in the same league of attractiveness as themselves, (unless there is another factor involved such as being stinking rich).
    So the average man is not going to have his pick of the Pussycat Dolls even if he wants to. Unless you want to spend your whole life feeling dissatisfied it is a better plan to go for the attainable, ie someone on a roughly similar level to you.
    Rubbish - LadyWayne is gorgeous!
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I dont understand the sizing for women, every shop varies, i can buy my hubby clothes and doesnt matter where i get them from they fit, he couldnt buy me stuff as a suprise as i could buy from next an be a 6 then go to Tk maxx and be a 10, ive stopped looking at the size and just pick up what i think looks the right size !

Comment

I suppose it make me feel a little better, having put on some weight over the last few months - thats down to meat pies, yes meat pies, and cheese on toast for breakfast! I tried to fit in my biker leather jeans for the TTs, I could fit in them, but I couldnt sit down in them!
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Keep blaming my weight gain on hysterectomy,n limited mobility.91/2 Stone,5ft 4.Between size 12/14 but 'lumpy' but think its the choccy to be honest!Still,nice to know not'abnormal' size then!

Comment

Originally posted by lyndap View Post
            Keep blaming my weight gain on hysterectomy,n limited mobility.91/2 Stone,5ft 4.Between size 12/14 but 'lumpy' but think its the choccy to be honest!Still,nice to know not'abnormal' size then!
            If I was that weight/size I would be absolutely delighted! That is a very normal weightfor height and a BMI of under 24 (normal is BMI 20-25).
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Just not used to tubby tum,n expanding bust! Fed up of outgrowing me garments.I've always been lucky and not had to watch weight before.Mom says its my age!Thanks for the above Hilary B.Feel better for that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X