No announcement yet.

Is this true???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is cute Spongey! I like Fiats, they are fun to drive. I haven't had a sporty one but have owned: two Tipos (a 1.4 petrol and a 1.9 turbo diesel), three Marea Weekends, (2 x 2.4TD and now a 1.8 petrol).

Enjoy yourself (and it doesn't look like a mid-life-crisis car to me.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

My SIL had a Spyder but he didn't like it, now has a Morgan Aero 8, that's fun, I get to have a ride in it occasionally! Mind you he's nowhere near his MLC!

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
        I got one of these!!!!! Its Italian but as I have no Mrs Robinson (or cash) I didnt get a Spyder.
        Aunty Mo, I shall be round to collect you for a spin with the roof down.
        Wont be everyones cup of tea, but its mine!!
        I'm so glad you didn't get a Spyder (my ex has one) and that car looks loverly I'll get me posh frock ready then shall I?
        My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

To be honest- just get what you fancy..the French will just say "Ah ze Inglish wiz their cars"

I have a black sports car which I've had for 8 years and really don't want to part with it. However I have a high risk of taking out the subframe or something equally expensive when travelling along country lanes and being pushed off the road by an on coming tractor- or little old farmer in the middle of the road

It does turn heads which I'm not used to ( blended in back home) ...and I'm worried to death of scraping underneath with the ferry ramps
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oooh, a "Barketta" - very nice. Liking your style there boble. Enjoy!
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Very swish Bob, doesn't reflect badly on your manlyness at all

Comment

Lovely! Definitely should be red

Comment

So glad you went for it!
                  WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

lovely car - hope you have a lot of fun with it

Comment

Some of us (cough) had our mid life crisis Lotus ELan (in red!) a decade ago.... Now I just drive a car I can get into and out of with ease.. And that is comfortable, has aircon and is easy to park....

Life grows simpler with age!

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge
                        I got one of these!!!!!

Well its not as big as I'd have thought, but very fun-looking all the same!
                        To see a world in a grain of sand
                        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Cheers all,
                          HW I'd offer you a spin as well as Aunty Mo (not at the same time perhaps??) but not sure I'd fit you in.
                          Looking forward to getting home now and thrashing round the French country lanes, well, pootling about them anyway, for fear of tractors and other such farming machinery.
                          Bob Leponge
                          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Oh very "Ooh la,la" Aunty Mo you'll need a hat and I'm sure HW will fit in when the roof is down, will look a bit noddy like though - make sure he wears a blue pointy hat
                            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

MLC is just an excuse - have one whenever you want!!

Nice one BLP - it looks perfect in red!
                              Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                              So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Nice motor Bob!
                                Kirsty b xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X