Road Trip proper HFW

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trip proper HFW

Thats more like it,more like what we wanted,a sort of "cook on the wildside" meets the second series of "river cottage".Looking forward to next weeks already.

Enjoyed it tonight just as much as I did the first time.
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
      Enjoyed it tonight just as much as I did the first time.
      struth it must have been good ..... but did the earth move
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

No Nick, that was just me running up the stairs
        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

What have i missed?? What programme was this.??

Comment

Originally posted by annie trip View Post
            What have i missed?? What programme was this.??
            River Cottage-road trip,must admit I thought it was a new program,but clearly not.Any way I still liked it(was on at the same time and place as last weeks RC thingy).

Comment

I thought it was excellent, as others have said it was like a cross between Cook on the Wildside and River Cottage, so good fun, especially Hugh and the posh gal getting spiffy on the Damson Gin!!
              Blessings
              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
              Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
              Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
              On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Oh I remember that one, hilarious, weren't they supposed to be making a pudding or something?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Yep, damson cheesecake, but they were spending much more time quaffing the gin than cooking, faces getting redder by the minute, words slurring and they both definitely looked a bit unsteady on their feet! lol! Classic HFW!
                  Blessings
                  Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                  Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                  Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                  On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

I've not seen all HFW progs, but I always chuckle without fail at the bit in the episode where he's gambling some pork for some cider over a bowling game. It's clear he's getting drunk and the closing image as the break comes up is HFW trying to hide a drunken burp. I just thought that was a classic
                    Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Shortie - I reckon that was my fave ever bit on RC! Its nice to see HFW being a human being on TV! Road Trip is good as well - but give me that bit on RC everytime! DDL
                      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X