What Happening?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happening?

When up the plot today to take over my Relm as treasurer.....took a quick loot at the plot....very odd very odd.

The Globe Artichokes I coutback for the winter and covered with leaves and straw and twigs have decided to start regrowing...they have pushed themselves out and are about a foot tall.

The Rasberrys have all fruited....as I only went to take up the pealing for composting I didn't have any thing to upt them in so I had to use my glove and got a full glove full.....Dont these plants know they should be resting.
    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

LOL Nog, I know what you mean, my onions look really healthy (almost ready for harvesting, big thick stems. Everything that is supposed to be overwintering is flourishing.
    Bex

Comment

Same here, although the rasps are now resting I've still got some strawbs on the strawberry plants and some of them are still flowering!! They shouldnt be doing that this late, surely?
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

End Times are a comming....In Croydon the dead are walking the earth. Well not exactly as the grave yards are full they arnt getting buried.
        My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X