Letter to Santa

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Santa,

Please could you arrange for the Christmas Fairy to put a spell on all the areas of my garden that I have cultivated so that the weeds don't grow. She could send them to the areas I have left wild for them so that they can grow into those pretty wild flowers Iv'e heard so much about.

Thank you. will leave you a whole case of wine so that there is enough for you, the reindeer and the Fairy. J XX
    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Dear Santa,

I know it's been a while since you heard from me but I've honestly been mostly good in the meantime. Anyway, if you could see your way to making my garden somewhat bigger (double would be good!) it would be really great. If this is a bit much then perhaps you could send my neighbours some gardening gloves and wellies so that they could feel equiped to go out and pull up the weeds which have been coming through the fence into my garden all year.

Will leave out a variety of snack items for you to choose - don't know if you have any of these food intolerances these days.

Thanks loads,

Alison - aged 36 and 3 months (there isn't an age limit on these things is there?)

PS - could you also have a word with OH to explain that I'm not interested in boy's gadget type toys so he's not to waste his money!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Love the new signature Alison, very true!!!
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

All I want for Christmas Dear Santa is a penny more than I can spend, mine and the kids health, Oh yes and a greenhouse would be nice.
          Thank you muchly
          Bex

Comment

Been thinking about this one and all I need santa is some extra time on the plot to do what I enjoy the most.

Afterall I've Mrs Grief & the little Griefs so what else is needed
            ntg
            Never be afraid to try something new.
            Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
            A large group of professionals built the Titanic
            ==================================================

Comment

Dear Santa

I would like to learn how to hex brambles, so they don't come back. A few more hours in the day to spend on my plot would be lovely.
              I've been a reasonably good girl this year, even though the halo slips now and then!
              Health and happiness for my loved ones, and my littlun says shes leaving pork pies out for you this year.

Kirsty
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Dear Santa
                For yule
                I'd like to get rid of all the wedds of our plot and pests
                a nice pair of worm fur lined Rigger boots, some knomes to help do the digging

A nice meal and a few bottles of Elder flower or berry wine
                have enough money to give up work so I can spend more time down the plot
                Lee aged 36 1/2
                Some things in their natural state have the most VIVID colors
                Dobby

Comment

Originally posted by Dobby View Post
                  Dear Santa
                  For yule
                  I'd like to get rid of all the wedds of our plot and pests
                  a nice pair of worm fur lined Rigger boots, some knomes to help do the digging

A nice meal and a few bottles of Elder flower or berry wine
                  have enough money to give up work so I can spend more time down the plot
                  Lee aged 36 1/2
                  WORM FUR????? Wow, I didnt know they had any fur!! Lol!

Only joshing Mr D, I know you meant warm fur lined and Gnomes to help with the digging!
                  Blessings
                  Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                  Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                  Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                  On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

pmsl to that one. Do they shed it in the summer?
                    Bright Blessings
                    Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Dear Santa

I've been a mostly good girl all year and I've worked really hard so for christmas I'd like

A weed free lottie ready manured where appropriate and time to plant and enjoy it properly.
                      My mortgage and personal loans etc paid off so I can concentrate on the business Mr E and I are trying to build.
                      A decent lottery win so that Miss E can have a little brother or sister before I get way too old.

World peace is an option but I suspect that might be a bit of a tall order given the current state of affairs but a girl can dream.
                      I'd also like to be a standard size 14 if that isn't too much to ask.

We'll be at my sister's this year so we'll leave the goodies out there. There'll be some nice chocs if you'd like some.

Thank you
                      Love and hugs
                      Amy (age 39 11 1/2 months)
                      Bright Blessings
                      Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
                        I always wanted to meet a girl like you
                        I'll put the kettle on Nick... oh, or was that not quite what you meant? lol
                        Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Can I please have some decent weather so that I can go out and play.
                          Digger-07

"If you think you can, or think you can't, you're right" Henry Ford.

Comment

Dear Santa,

I would like anyone thinking of buying a new shed to be protected from shyster shed firms and not have the bad experience I had in the Spring. I would also like to find a miricle cure for slugs, snails, caterpillars and earwigs. More time for thinking about, planning and being on my plot. It would be REALLY nice if you could arrange for my neighbouring allotmenteer to STOP planting things on my space. She's already driven out the person who shared her plot, acquired it and it looks like the rest of the world is next. Grrr.

It would be wonderful to have the nasty damp patch in the bedroom fixed, the flooded basement room tanked and some REALLY good advice or solutions for my back garden which, although South facing, is completely overshadowed by the Georgian townhouse of which we own the basement, oops, Garden Flat.

A Merry Christmas to Everyone.

Big Fiona

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X