No announcement yet.

He flies on Sunday

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still no returning SD so I have to assume (and hope) he is on way - and with that in mind I have just created my sleeps count-down chart, yes I really am that sad, but you all knew that didn't you
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

I imagine it is laminated, with a marker pen already attached with a proper bank style chain and a little place for the pen to sit during the time you aren't ticking off the sleeps count. With a design featuring some nice clouds, blue skies, and woolly jumping sheep. Plus a matching eye mask.

Comment

it is an excel spreadsheet - but you knew that didn't you
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Only because you haven't got a laminator.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
            Only because you haven't got a laminator.
            now what do you think
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
              I have just created my sleeps count-down chart, yes I really am that sad, but you all knew that didn't you
              I always make a chuff chart too, I can blame it on the kids though!!
              Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
                ... I can blame it on the kids though!!
                I can do that too now since finding sons where I last left them 30 years ago I hope that doesn't offend anyone, most of you know my sense of humour
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                  I can do that too now since finding sons where I last left them 30 years ago I hope that doesn't offend anyone, most of you know my sense of humour
                  Eh?
                  Not offended just lost!
                  You have sons?
                  Sorry, it is early in the morning!!

Comment

I have two sons Scott and Paul, life didn't go to the plan that I thought it was meant to - it is getting back on track - for now
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                      I have two sons Scott and Paul, life didn't go to the plan that I thought it was meant to - it is getting back on track - for now
                      Wow! How lovely for you. Hope you enjoy getting to know them.

Comment

• Jeepers creepers, 'n' here's me thinking you were only in ya thirties 'n' all. Two sons...... thirty years........ *falls off chair in shock........
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• I is 53 and almost a ½
                          Scott was born in 1974 (yes LL, you really could be my daughter, poor girl)
                          Paul was born in 1976

aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Things dont always pan out how we would wish. I am glad you are back in touch with your son's, I cant even imagine what it must have been like for you when you were parted. Wishing you well in getting to know them again and any grandchildren. I hope you will be able to spend some time with them while SD is away, that will help pass the time.
                            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                            and ends with backache

Comment

• Well you're not old enough to be my Ma just.... Ummmm, don't s'pose you're a granny too
                              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                                Ummmm, don't s'pose you're a granny too
                                Yep, it seems I am to Alex....

Last edited by piskieinboots; 22-07-2009, 03:20 PM.
                                aka
                                Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X