No announcement yet.

Member of the Month - Mrs Dobby!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From that response it is little wonder you got MOM!!!

I love reading everyones posts - even the ones about courgettes (which I hate coz my mum made us eat them as they were cheap). I have learned loads this year - and I have only one question (at the moment) - how do your repair a plastic greenhouse. Don't think I will post the question though as I really believe the poor thing is beyond all hope - now flat on the ground. Shame as I still had cucumbers growing in it!!! hOnest!!! Had to bring my best chili plant indoors when the wind blew away my garden last weekend!

Sure the venison casserole will be lovely - that recipe book hasn't failed me yet - OH calls it my cookery bible!!! Enjoy your meal and hope there is some over for the freezer to save you some work later on.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Is it the frame thats broken, or the cover? I know you can get covers from the garden center, but not sure about frames! Having said that, I've seen a load of frames without covers, it seems when the cover rips that lots of folks just buy a new frame, so perhaps a post to freecycle asking if anyone has a frame may do the biz if thats whats broken?
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Well done, Mrs D. Sorry for my sporadic appearances on the vine lately - probs with work hours and access to the net (Seems to be endemic round here but BT wont admit responsibility.

Hope you enjoy your month Mrs D, please keep posting

Comment

Thanks RL! Dont worry, I'll keep posting, I, enjoying the vine too much not to!

Sorry to hear of your hassles re work and net access, it can be really frustrating I know, we went thru a patch about 6 months ago, not fun at all! (Just ask Mr D what I was like!
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
            Is it the frame thats broken, or the cover? I know you can get covers from the garden center, but not sure about frames! Having said that, I've seen a load of frames without covers, it seems when the cover rips that lots of folks just buy a new frame, so perhaps a post to freecycle asking if anyone has a frame may do the biz if thats whats broken?
            The whole darned lot is about done for. The frame may be repairable but since it is still blowing a hooligan I am not going to bother for now. OH has promised to help me build my 'proper' greenhouse when he is home at Christmas so the chili will have to live in the kitchen sink till then!! LOL!!! no floor space for the poor thing.
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

Sorry to hear that Shirl, it does sound beyond repair!

I bet you cant wait to get your 'proper' greenhouse up and running, good luck with it and I hope the wait isnt too long (or at least, it doesnt feel too long!)
              Blessings
              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X