Its Not Easy Being Green - UKTV Food

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Not Easy Being Green - UKTV Food

Just spotted an add on UKTV Food, they are showing the whole 'Its not easy being green' series, starting tomorrow at 9pm, I know I've seen a few of the grapes talking about it, and I missed the first few episodes, so may be a chance to catch up for any that are interested!
    Last edited by Mrs Dobby; 04-12-2006, 11:45 PM. Reason: spelling again! ooops!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Glad to see you're using the extra icons. I didn't realise the significance thinking everyone had them. Now they're gone, I realize they must have been part of the MOM package! Don't watch much telly if I can help it, but might make exception in this case!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
      Glad to see you're using the extra icons. I didn't realise the significance thinking everyone had them. Now they're gone, I realize they must have been part of the MOM package! Don't watch much telly if I can help it, but might make exception in this case!
      Lol Snadger, I was wondering about them! I thought they may have been there all along and I may just have missed them (yep, being a dozy cow it is a distinct possibility!)

I dont watch a massive amount of telly, but things about cooking, recycling, living eco friendly, living off the land and survival in the wilderness type things I do enjoy (plus the odd film, news and of course Torchwood! lol!)
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx

Comment

Like to watch Ray Mears if I get a chance!

Love to see what his CV had on it? Lol
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Lol! Have to agree, we watch Ray Mears when he's on, I'd love to do one of his courses, but unfortunately they aren't cheap!
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
            Just spotted an add on UKTV Food, they are showing the whole 'Its not easy being green' series, starting tomorrow at 9pm, I know I've seen a few of the grapes talking about it, and I missed the first few episodes, so may be a chance to catch up for any that are interested!
            Is it just on for one night, or each Wednesday? Hope you might say the latter as I'm still doing panto and haven;t watched ANY tv for nearly two weeks! I still haven't managed to see this programme yet.
            ~
            Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
            ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Its been on every night this week for an hour Jennie, so you may have missed it! It is also shown in the morning and afternoon, so you may be able to catch or record some of it, and quite often they repeat the whole series at the weekend, so it may be worth a look to see if they are doing that this weekend!

Doing Panto? Oh yes you are? Oh No you arent!

What part are you playing Jennie, where and when can we get to see the cast piccies??
              Blessings
              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

Every Wed so far, and I am enjoying so much. I just wish I could go back to Devon or Cornwall, buy a plot of land and go for self sufficiency (and a waterwheel) No chance, but at least I can watch the telly and dream

Comment

I've got an allotment & a bicycle wheel in warwickshire .... not the same really is it
                  ntg
                  Never be afraid to try something new.
                  Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                  A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                  ==================================================

Comment

Not got The UK TV thingy but the programme is on BBC 1on Monday evenings, next one will be episode 3 I think.
                    Digger-07

"If you think you can, or think you can't, you're right" Henry Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
                      Doing Panto? Oh yes you are? Oh No you arent!

What part are you playing Jennie, where and when can we get to see the cast piccies??
                      Well ........... This year, I'm an Old Baghdad Bazaar Seller (its Ali Baba), a thief, a thief in a jar and a flying carpet! Just an easy osy life in the Chorus (ha ha my backside never hits a chair in 2 hours, so many fast changes I don't know whether I'm coming or going!). All good fun!

Eight performances done, just two to go!
                      ~
                      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Wow! I'm impressed Jennie! Must be fun if you dont mind working so hard! Remember tho, just cos you are playing a flying carpet doesnt mean you can be walked all over!

Are the audiences mostly kids or adults?
                        Blessings
                        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

LOL Mrs D! At the last count the audiences were 50/50 kids/adults. Adults seem to like our pantos too just good clean local fun.

Only one more night to go. Will miss it next week!

If you want to see me as a flying carpet, this link takes you to an impressive shot! I'm the second from the left!

http://www.johncouttsphotos.phanfare...204004/9432703
                          ~
                          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Very cool piccie Jennie!

I was involved in 2 AmDram musical productions in High School, we had a very good reputation locally (and some very ambitious teachers who organised and got involved), putting on both plays for a run of 7 nights! Darn good fun! The first year I was involved we did Fiddler on the Roof, and the second year was South Pacific, I still remember all the songs, even tho it was 25 and 24 years ago!
                            Blessings
                            Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X