No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought DH the DVD set of Doc Martin for his birthday - currently chuckling our way through them!
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

University Challenge, HIGNFY when it is on (lately seems to be all repeats, anyone know why?) Top Gear for a giggle (it is SO daft, that is the only reason to watch) Coast (OH likes it, and we are usually eating when it is on, I wouldn't bother)
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

OH and I finished watching the last series of 'Boston Legal' last night... genius!

Oooooh - just remembered we've got the last episode of the 'Inside Giants' programme recorded off of C4 to watch... that series has been AMAZING!
        Last edited by vikkib; 22-07-2009, 08:26 AM.
        http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

I've been watching 'On Thin Ice' with James Cracknell and Ben Fogle about their race to the South Pole, really enjoying it!

We're currently working our way through Smallville, season 7 (courtesy of LoveFilm) as well (one of OH's favourites)

I've been watching some of the 'Inside Giants' as well... got the rest recorded. OH refuses to watch but I find it fascinating!

Comment

Originally posted by OverWyreGrower View Post
            I've been watching 'On Thin Ice' with James Cracknell and Ben Fogle about their race to the South Pole, really enjoying it!
            Me too! Crackers is definitely crackers.

We recently cancelled our subscription with Blockbuster as we just weren't getting value from it.

LadyWayne did buy me the complete DVD collection of My Name is Earl for fathers day, so I must try and work my way through that at some point.
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

We love 'Psych' as well (Hallmark channel), about a guy (James Roday) with amazingly good observation skills, who pretends to be a psychic, sets up his own private detective agency and also helps the Santa Barbara Police Force solve cases. Its fantastically funny - proper funny, not the sort that relys on toilet humour or being obscene for cheap laughs.
              Last edited by Pumpkin Becki; 22-07-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Wallander - the swedish version on beeb 4 - better than the kenneth brannagh version on beeb one tho that was still good
                Got addicted to the books when i accidentally bought one in a 3 for 2 offer (thankfully not reading the "translated from the original swedish" on the frontpage or i'd have never bought it - love em love em and esp the swedish adaptations for tv are great!
                www.scottishexmoors.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X