No announcement yet.

summer classes for men

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gluton 4 etc(kinky!!), class 14, ending, marry a chef!, she did!, and yet still moans, I put my stuff in the laundry basket,(whites done at work by me!), and I can use the washamatic thingy at home as well, I also know how to get the stuff out and hang it on the line(put up by moi!), I clean, cook, tidy, return items to the correct drawer!!!!!!, sort the garden, deliver and collect(mostly)after working all evening, spouse from various parties,end of term events, girls nights out,(the girls seem to think I'm great collecting dearest one, but sure don't the gals just love a fella in control(ie, not p*ssed), delivering drunken shrieking pals on a round robin sort of trip before pouring loved one into bed!, am almost obsessively tidy, and produce many litres of delectable wine for her gustatory delight, these are spurned for something with a label!, sho! i jush ave t' drin em m'seff! hic!!, anyhoo!, what has she got to moan about, nothing left to do!, well m'dear, oh "love of my life" if I took you on a "tour of the house!!!!!!!" you would divorce me!!, best let that one go eh?, the chronic untidiness has driven me to drink, as I do for her, at least back from drink if that counts?, I have to admit that the paper work side of things scares me silly, (total docuphobic!!), so I s'pose we're even, as for the bedroom!!, (none of your dang beeswax), she has always said "the perfect wife is a nun in the parlour and a whore in the bedroom", nuff said know what I mean John? nudge nudge wink wink. ...Oh yeah and I "pay the bills"!, after putting in the Lord knows how many hours sweating over a hot stove, (if you think you got that one covered Ladies!, you come and work a shift or two with me, then you will really understand what tired and emotional means!.)( I have worked with Chefs of the female persuasion, and Chef! they were, I have also worked with some others of both types that I would not trust with an Aspidistra, and you know how hard it is to kill one of those!)
    Ringin any bells?

Hey Glutton, wanna start a club?, got whips an chains!!!
    Last edited by ohbeary; 27-07-2009, 12:04 AM. Reason: pure mischief
    Eat well, live well, drink moderately and be happy (hic!)

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
      Seriously though ... why don't men help around the house? they make half the mess ...?
      like i said, if we did it all perfectly, women would still moan anyway!!
      http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X