The Great Grape Get Together

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
    Oooh,I've never been up North...is it foriegn?
    Aye, rightleh!
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
      Oooh,I've never been up North...is it foriegn?
      Don't drink t'water or run t'lambs over on t'road.

Comment

Sounds fab, I'm presuming this would be a family thing?
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

I'm there - I will be bringing this:

with this on it - is that ok

aka
          Suzie

Comment

I guess I should work out how many peeps will fit in the field...? How do you do that

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
              I guess I should work out how many peeps will fit in the field...? How do you do that
              I take up approximately 2 sq ft whilst stood up - it's when I lay down that's the problem.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Sarz, you need to think about where water for those camping is coming from, and what toilet facilities are available also!
                Blessings
                Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  Rats: I was hoping you were suggesting a field in France for a get together.......

*goes into corner and sulks
                  Teehee, Well, you'd be welcome here, as long as you don't mind campng on a slope
                  A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
                    Sarz, you need to think about where water for those camping is coming from, and what toilet facilities are available also!
                    The subject of both has been disgusted.

I could do with you on the committee MrsD.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Water's no problem, there's a tap in the barn, and a very long hose if required. Loos will have to be chemical, possibly hired from a local company. Plenty of time to sort that out

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        The subject of both has been disgusted.

I could do with you on the committee MrsD.
                        Cool beans Wayne! I'm up for it, tho a BHol weekend is problematic for me with my current work, will have to see what I can do!

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                        Water's no problem, there's a tap in the barn, and a very long hose if required. Loos will have to be chemical, possibly hired from a local company. Plenty of time to sort that out
                        Cool, great that those essentils have been thought about, I wasnt trying to be a party pooper, just thinking aloud of what facilities might be needed!

Any chance of a big campfire for us grapes to sit around at night?
                        Blessings
                        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx

Comment

Any chance of a big campfire for us grapes to sit around at night?
                          Can we have a butch one instead?

What would Vedder do?

Comment

lol, very funny wayne!
                            Blessings
                            Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

think i'd be up for this too.....although never camped in my life am willing to give it a go, might drag DD along so she can put tent up DH will have to stop home to feed and look after animals (dont think he'll mind to much....)
                              The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOO Date sounds ok as we always book our hols to coincide with that weekend, although it will mean daughter missing some of the regatta but she might not want to do it next year, and if she does she can stay with my sister and if oh doesnt want to join in then he can stay home too lol.
                                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                                and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X