No announcement yet.

The Great Grape Get Together

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd consider coming the night before, so we can get to Sarz's dad's field fairly early to help out any tenters. We could make a long weekend of it if I plan properly!!

Our van is a 5 berth, with a good size awning (and a bedroom pod that comes off the awning itself), so may be able to have some peeps kip in with us.
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Just tell me where to go (nicely) and I'll be there. We haven't had a holiday for five years, so 'Grapestock' will be a really nice break for us. I've always fancied going to Yorvick, so we might try and combine the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
        I'd consider coming the night before, so we can get to Sarz's dad's field fairly early to help out any tenters. We could make a long weekend of it if I plan properly!!
        Yup - wot she said!

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
        Just tell me where to go (nicely) and I'll be there. We haven't had a holiday for five years, so 'Grapestock' will be a really nice break for us. I've always fancied going to Yorvick, so we might try and combine the two.
        That's a good idea - p'raps we shud hire a bus!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by andi&di View Post
          Would they have outlets for hair straighteners???
          From their web site: -

"Ample underfloor heated, individual toilet & shower units are free to use and for those who can't live without a socket for their hair dryer or straighteners, these are available in each of the wash-up rooms."

NKP1962
          The Allotment Directory - coming soon (watch this space!)
          Movember - I am growing a 'tache in support of men's health

Comment

• Originally posted by nkp1962 View Post
            From their web site: -

"Ample underfloor heated, individual toilet & shower units are free to use and for those who can't live without a socket for their hair dryer or straighteners, these are available in each of the wash-up rooms."

It's camping, but not as we know it Jim ()

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
              It's camping, but not as we know it Jim ()
              I think the phrase is "glamping".
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Just for those of you that might take me seriously.I'm a scrunch it up with a tatty hairband at the best of times...might occasionally see a brush!Was thinking more of the blokes!!!
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• I did wonder if your account had been hacked there Di....but it's all OK! Phew.

Comment

• ***bump***

Comment

• Given that my back's gone ping again - almost a year after the last time, I'm now planning my exercise/training regime to avert the same thing happening next year...
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        Given that my back's gone ping again - almost a year after the last time, I'm now planning my exercise/training regime to avert the same thing happening next year...
                        Absolutely! This is your baby, we need you fit and healthy (and able to carry all my suitcases) on the day

P.S. hope you don't mind the shameless bump-age of your thread Wayne, it had dropped off the radar a bit.
                        Last edited by Pumpkin Becki; 01-09-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• It's not off the radar behind the scenes; don't worry!!!

Comment

• What will be the time factor, are those that can, coming on the Friday and going on the Monday with us all being there for the Sunday, its a long way to come for just one night / day.
                            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                            and ends with backache

Comment

• I might try to combine it with a little tour of the area Jackie - I've always wanted to visit Yorvick (the Viking exhibition).
                              Last edited by Pumpkin Becki; 01-09-2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                                I might try to combine it with a little tour of the area Jackie - I've always wanted to visit Yorvick (the Viking exhibition).
                                Thats what I was thinking as it will be the second week of our holiday but dont want to have to move our large tent and all the stuff too often lol.
                                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                                and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X