X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back tooooooooooooooo
    Stacey x ♫

Comment

I think its called "minimalist"...all the big designers are doing it you know, (she say's in her very posh voice)....me, i think its poo, i'm on a 15" screen and i feel squashed, bring back the chunky version......please.

Comment

I hadn;t even noticed, shows how observant I am. Now you come to mention it though.................

Comment

I've got no side bar adverts Adblock probably hid them for me, instead I've got a 2½inch band of green then the forum 2½ white then 2½ of green again.

It reminds me of a deckchair
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            I've got no side bar adverts Adblock probably hid them for me, instead I've got a 2½inch band of green then the forum 2½ white then 2½ of green again.

It reminds me of a deckchair
            That's what I've got too...it all feels a bit tight. Does my bum look big in this?

Jules
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

i am the same,wondered what was going on lol,so weired,a bit like the supermarket shelves,you just get used to 1 thing,when it changes lol,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Odd. The green 'sides' on my screen are narrow, only about a quarter of an inch, but otherwise as described above.
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
                  A third of my page is empty of everything, not even advertisments, just a 'sun bleached lime' colour.
                  You've got colour, Ollie? Mine's just white. Don't like it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X