Please put the ads back at the top of the page

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
    ... Pity replies take so long to type out...
    that'll keep ya quiet lass
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Sorry - what are we on about here?
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I passed no comment before as I appreciate this is a website for a mag, thus adverts are clearly a part of the commercial wellbeing of the publication.
        However... having just tried to send a PM, I can only read about 7/8 of the PM box, and the little bit to reply has vanished completely under the white strip of nothing.
        If the poll were still open (I believe I read that Zazen had closed it) I would have voted to have had the ads moved back to the top!!!
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
          I passed no comment before as I appreciate this is a website for a mag, thus adverts are clearly a part of the commercial wellbeing of the publication.
          However... having just tried to send a PM, I can only read about 7/8 of the PM box, and the little bit to reply has vanished completely under the white strip of nothing.
          If the poll were still open (I believe I read that Zazen had closed it) I would have voted to have had the ads moved back to the top!!!
          I closed it because the result was overwhelming, and open polls can only be open for so long.

Admin are aware of the problems and are looking at them.

Comment

Thank you muchly
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

and as if by magic - the fairies have been in and stuck 'em back at the top
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

See, they do listen.

Comment

I liked them on the side...
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                    I liked them on the side...
                    me too - see above
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

• Bit of an issue now clicking on the Search and Quick Link buttons, on my system the ads are obscuring the top half of the drop down pick list

Comment

• Yep and the vine on snailup has gorn back to taking forever to load the ads before I can read what's under them again

Please God why can I not have Broadband like everyone else
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• and what happens guys when you sell another row of ads?
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by TEB View Post
                            Bit of an issue now clicking on the Search and Quick Link buttons, on my system the ads are obscuring the top half of the drop down pick list
                            Only with the animated ads - which seem to come to the fore - if the static ads happen to be under the search & QL, you're ok, I think.

Comment

• I prefer them at the top but am now confused as to why they're at the top but there is still a huge white strip down the right hand side!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• I still misread it as 'pants by post' - no matter where the ads are.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X