No announcement yet.

Out of interest???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might give the advanced search a go next time I need to search...I usually get pages & pages up...some totally irrelevant to what I'm searching for,then by the time I've worked my way through a few I've forgotten what it is I'm searching for!
    If I'm looking for a thread by a particular person I usually go to their profile page & click on "find all threads".

Still not got a clue about tags I'm afraid,but guessing if I've managed this long without....
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I tend to click on 'new posts' most of the time.

Also, any threads that I have posted on automatically send me an email when someone replies to that thread.
      I set up my inbox so that all Grapevine emails go directly to a folder and then I can just go into each one in turn without having to sift through all my other 'general' emails to find them.
      I am not very technical but it was easy enough to do.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X