No announcement yet.

Text just in from my son

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to you and all the family!
    My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
      I dislike nan nanny etc so much - but it is what they want so ho hum
      Me too. I'm fortunate - mine chose Anan as my 'grandparent name'. I hoped for damawyn (cornish for grandmother). But as my own grandmother used to say 'they can call me anything they like as long as it's not late for tea'.
      Life is too short for drama & petty things!
      So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

That's fantastic news Piskie!

Congratulations!
        http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

Congratulations,

Bet you can't wait, will this be your first, I'm nana to twins now 3 months
          Jo

Comment

not first time Joanne - I have a three-year-old grand-daughter but only knew of her existence a few months ago - oh so long a story but all is well now

This one I shall be in on the groundfloor so to speak
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

Granny 2 congratulations wow another one.....
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Congratulations Piskie! I got the 'Hello Gran' text too, but immediately sent one back saying 'I think you'll find it's Nanny' (a certain Mrs Ogg is my role model). He's 4 now and I still get all teary when I remember the first time he said Nanny. We seem to be getting a grandchild a year at the moment; that's the trouble when you have your kids close together, you end up with a deluge of grandchildren all at once. Our next one is due in mid-November and then the one after that in April.
                Last edited by bluemoon; 11-10-2009, 03:55 PM.
                Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Great news P - you'll be fab as always. XXXXX

Comment

hi congrats,
                    we got two grandaughters waited ages then two came along together ,from our two boys both in their thirtys we had nearly given up ,then we had two fantastic can't wait til they are big enough to come and stay for a few days.

Comment

Congrats Piskie, I think 'nana' sounds quite sweet although I'm glad I'm never going to be called it! You'll have to get the little one to call you Nanny Piskie when he/she comes along! Never mind 'knitting makes you sneeze', get some non-allergy cotton & get your needles out!
                      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X