No announcement yet.

Giraffe test

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your safe FI, its all for him lol........he deserves it lol xxx come join me on the norty step he is in the foyer of the hotel lol xxx
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

I would never put a hefferlump in my fridge as they leave their foot prints in the butter.
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
        According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the
        Professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals do not have the brains of a four-year-old.
        The Prime Directive of any Anderoid Consulting employee is to get more of their people into whichever unfortunate company's upper management has been foolish enough to bring them in in the first palce
        There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
          The Prime Directive of any Anderoid Consulting employee is to get more of their people into whichever unfortunate company's upper management has been foolish enough to bring them in in the first palce
          Do you mean promoted to the level of their own incompetence(or is it incontinence?)
          Brian Clough

Comment

9 out of 10 elephants prefer not to go in the fridge.
            There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

I went for: Lay fridge on it's back with the door open, drop the giraffe from a great height.

I did, however, get the last 2 correct. For the elephant I tried "you can't".
              Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
              Snadger - Director of Poetry
              RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
              Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
              Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
              piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
                I went for: Lay fridge on it's back with the door open, drop the giraffe from a great height.

I did, however, get the last 2 correct. For the elephant I tried "you can't".
                Depends haw big the fridge is.
                I worked in a place that had a fridge you could get a herd of elephants in plus a few giraffes.
                Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                  Hmmm... I negated all subsequent questions by answering the first with - "Why would I do that? The fridge is full of food, so send the giraffe to the North Pole if it wants to get cold"...
                  So its not just me that wondered why I would want to put a giraffe in the refrigerator in the first place then?
                  Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
                    So its not just me that wondered why I would want to put a giraffe in the refrigerator in the first place then?
                    Now that would be a tall story.
                    Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X