No announcement yet.

Campsites ? Anyone go camping ?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try 'thehappycampers' website, it has some really fab little known campsites. It features some which are wild sites, i.e you can pitch your tent in a wood, no amenities just you and nature, need to be a rugged soul for that!!
    They also feature some fab sites where you can have camp fires and those featured do not allow stereos and and noise pollution.
    We have stayed in two fab sites in dorset and wales from this web site.
    Weather is always an issue in the uk as we have had some bloomin awful summers of late but that is our green and pleasant land for you!!
    Good luck and hope you find some where fab to stay.
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

we enjoy camping for short breaks only, less risk of being wet for days on end

One of the best has to be waking up to a view of Robin Hoods Bay

Also like small farm camp sites like one at Glenridding in the lakes

Did northern France a few years ago - 4 different sites, all well run with good facilities but not cheap

Comment

We love White House park in Leiston in Suffolk, small camp, a beach you can sea fish from and most important, clean amenities.

Comment

Thanks for your replies everyone. We tend to shy away from the commercial sites and go for the more down to earth, countryside, nice clean toilet and shower sites now.
          I think I will have a break from the south and west and try some other areas.
          Thanks
          JJ
          The link to my old website with vegetable garden and poultry photographs

http://www.m6jdb.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X