Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The christmas presents are complete thanks to the vine!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Ollie, that looks fab and thanks for the links to the recipes, your family are very lucky people.

Comment

Wow majorly impressed here..........

How the Hell have you managed to stay single
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Ollie, they are brilliant - I BOUGHT 3 hampers for 3 rellies today - they use local produce but not half as much or half as attractive looking as yours.
        My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Ollie that is truly fabulous. You are inspired (and inspiring♥).

My friends and I were discussing how tricky it is to respond when you're asked what you want Santa to bring. Most of us are fortunate enough that if we want something we buy it when we want it.

I would be so thrilled if my family or friends gave me a present like that. It shows how much thought, time and effort has been expended for their pleasure.
          If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

That looks ***cking fantastic!!!

I'd be scared of eating anything if it was a gift to me. It looks like a rustic ornament :-)
            All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
            For a cleaner, greener future!

Comment

One word "JEALOUS"

Well done you OM.
              The cats' valet.

Comment

Intresting that you chose lemon curd - in all the recipes I have for it, it says it must be eaten within 4 weeks!

Comment

blimey - that's really good! - Where'd you get the baskets from? I got mine year before last from Wilkos - but not with a lid on!

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
                    Intresting that you chose lemon curd - in all the recipes I have for it, it says it must be eaten within 4 weeks!
                    I can't remember where I got the recipe from, but it didn't say that anywhere. My mum told me it needed to be used fairly soon, but I'm glad to say it all got used (as far as I know) and no-one was ill.

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
                    blimey - that's really good! - Where'd you get the baskets from? I got mine year before last from Wilkos - but not with a lid on!
                    I got it from a delicatessen in Hessle, Hull where they do fancy sandwiches and happen to also sell other things including empty hampers. Everyone in the family has been given a present in it at some point and they all know it's not theirs to keep. It's regularly refilled with more goodies for another occasion.
                    Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
                    Snadger - Director of Poetry
                    RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
                    Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
                    Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
                    piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Ooooh thats amazing!

Comment

They look absolutely brilliant OM. I just hope my bits and pieces turn out looking something like yours. Very well done.
                        AKA Angie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X