No announcement yet.

Lots of People

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there MrsD, ooch up a bit, it's good to have company here!
    Mr MB and I had a bit of a do tonight about who was going online first, he pursuaded me to go into the bath so he could get online, after he'd made me play two games of scrabble with him to keep me away from the Vine!!

Hi theothermarge - What time of year was that then? Dread to think what the accoutrements would look like in this weather!
    Mr MB just said that the preston guy would probably get his secateurier to carry them!! OOOh
    Last edited by madderbat; 20-01-2007, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Does Mr MB have a username ?

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by theothermarg View Post
        I,v just come from another allotment forum becouse i don,t feel like i belong there. mrs dobby or suzanne have you ever been to malmsbury abby gardens?
        last time we went DH wouldn,t go in as they were having a naked day. the owners are always nearly bare but this time everyone was!!
        marg (the other one isn,t here)
        Hi TheOtherMarg!

Not been there yet, will have to have a word with Mr D about perhaps paying a visit sometime! If it were up to me and entry was only for those prepared to bare all, then I'd be up for a trip in, tho I'm not sure Mr D would be so keen! lol

The quote in my signature is actually there for a laugh, I saw it on a plaque in a local garden center and thought it was funny! I'm afraid I dont practice what I preach tho, my assets are not something I'd fancy baring down the plot! (Now on a nude beach in the sun somewhere I'd say it was a different matter, but......)
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
          Does Mr MB have a username ?
          I should have said - he's Bubblewrap! It took a while for him to get onto the viine, so I referred to him as Him outside for a while, then he became Mr MB. Don't want to confuse other grapes though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X